Yoon Park, 6-year-old younger person married model kim soo-bin in September "will show you a good look"

Actor Yoon Park will marry model Kim Soo-bin in September.Yoon Parks agency H & Entertainment said on the 3rd, Yoon Park will sign a one-year anniversary on September 2, said Yoon Park. The ceremony will be held privately in Seoul, with close friends and family members.Yoon Park has established a relationship with the bride-to-be based on trust and respect. The two have continued a serious relationship, giving strength to the inters in the deep Belief and Love toward the inters, he said.I would like to ask for your understanding in advance that it is difficult to cooperate with the coverage and filming on the same day. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and love Yoon Park Actor, I hope you will bless a forward day. Yoon Park released a hand letter containing the marriage news through the SNS on the day. It is awkward and frustrating to try to raise the pen like this.The reason I wrote carefully is that I promised to be with my lover this fall and to share this news with you. We have given me a lot of love and belief during our time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel has decided this moment, he said. I would be grateful if you could bless our a forward day so that we can build a good family.I will also promise you that I will be able to show you a good picture in the future as an actor. I am very diurnal these days, and I sincerely hope that you will take good care of your health and always be happy and full of good things. On the other hand, Yoon Park was born in 1987 and made his debut in MBC Everlon Since then, he has been active in many works such as Dear Dear You, Glass Mask, Good Doctor, Why are you in the family together, Youth Age etc. He is scheduled to be broadcast this year TVN Good Fraud and JTBC  Dr. Slump .Kim Soo-bin was born in 1993 and is a 6-year-old younger person than Yoon Park. He is a fashion model and belongs to YG K-Plus.

Actor Yoon Park will marry model kim soo-bin in September. Yoon Park's agency H & Entertainment said on the 3rd, "Yoon Park will sign a one-year anniversary on September 2," said Yoon Park. "The ceremony will be held privately in Seoul, with close friends and family members." "Yoon Park has established a relationship with the bride-to-be based on trust and respect. The two have continued a serious relationship, giving strength to the inters in the deep Belief and Love toward the inters," he said. "I would like to ask for your understanding in advance that it is difficult to cooperate with the coverage and filming on the same day." "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always Love and Love Yoon Park Actor, I hope you will bless a forward day. " Yoon Park released a hand letter containing the marriage news through the SNS on the day. "It is awkward and frustrating to try to raise the pen like this. The reason I wrote carefully is that I Promised to be with my Lover this fall and to share this news with you. " "We have given me a lot of Love and Belief during our time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel has decided this moment," he said. "I would be grateful if you could bless our a forward day so that we can build a good family. I will also Promise you that I will be able to show you a good picture in the future as an Actor. I am very diurnal these days, and I sincerely hope that you will take good care of your health and always be happy and full of good things. " On the other hand, Yoon Park was born in 1987 and made his debut in MBC Everlon ' Since then, he has been active in many works such as 'Dear Dear You', 'Glass Mask', 'Good Doctor', 'Why are you in the family together', 'Youth Age' etc. He is scheduled to be broadcast this year TVN 'Good Fraud' and JTBC ' Dr. Slump '. kim soo-bin was born in 1993 and is a 6-year-old younger person than Yoon Park. He is a fashion model and belongs to YG K-Plus.