Kim Soo-yong, 23.9 billion won from stock sales over 6 years... "No inheritance, so don't fight"

Comedian Kim Soo-yong tried writing a will.On the 23rd, a video titled I Held My Own Funeral for the First Time in My Life was posted on the YouTube channel Yukgam Kim Soo-yong. On that day, Kim Soo-yong drew attention by meeting with a funeral director.He began by saying, As you all know, I went through quite a serious ordeal once. I was told that I suffered cardiac arrest for about 20 minutes while appearing on another YouTube show.Last year, Kim Soo-yong received great support from the public after miraculously recovering from a 20-minute cardiac arrest caused by an acute myocardial infarction. In particular, it garnered significant attention when it was revealed that Kim Sook, who was present at the scene, helped him overcome the crisis through quick emergency treatment.He continued, There is no order to death. I have realized something, explaining, Having gone through that once, I felt that I should make some preparations, for my own sake and for the sake of those left behind.** Kim Soo-yong drew laughter by writing in his will, It is so frustrating that I didnt reach 10,000 subscribers. Even after Im gone, please pay attention to the view count, and adding, I have no estate. Do not fight over inheritance.He also conveyed, If anyone has been hurt or suffered damages because of me during my lifetime, I sincerely apologize.Meanwhile, on Ant Kim Won-hoon: The World of Stocks, Kim Soo-yong revealed his stock trading performance for six years, from July 2020 to July 2026. The enormous sums came as a surprise, with purchases exceeding 21.1 billion won and sales approaching 23.9 billion won. As a result, Kim Soo-yongs realized profit was approximately 112.16 million won.Sixth Sense Kim Soo-yong Video
Comedian Kim Soo-yong tried writing a will.On the 23rd, a video titled I Held My Own Funeral for the First Time in My Life was posted on the YouTube channel Yukgam Kim Soo-yong. On that day, Kim Soo-yong drew attention by meeting with a funeral director.He began by saying, As you all know, I went through quite a serious ordeal once. I was told that I suffered cardiac arrest for about 20 minutes while appearing on another YouTube show.Last year, Kim Soo-yong received great support from the public after miraculously recovering from a 20-minute cardiac arrest caused by an acute myocardial infarction. In particular, it garnered significant attention when it was revealed that Kim Sook, who was present at the scene, helped him overcome the crisis through quick emergency treatment.He continued, There is no order to death. I have realized something, explaining, Having gone through that once, I felt that I should make some preparations, for my own sake and for the sake of those left behind.** Kim Soo-yong drew laughter by writing in his will, It is so frustrating that I didnt reach 10,000 subscribers. Even after Im gone, please pay attention to the view count, and adding, I have no estate. Do not fight over inheritance.He also conveyed, If anyone has been hurt or suffered damages because of me during my lifetime, I sincerely apologize.Meanwhile, on Ant Kim Won-hoon: The World of Stocks, Kim Soo-yong revealed his stock trading performance for six years, from July 2020 to July 2026. The enormous sums came as a surprise, with purchases exceeding 21.1 billion won and sales approaching 23.9 billion won. As a result, Kim Soo-yongs realized profit was approximately 112.16 million won.Sixth Sense Kim Soo-yong Video

Comedian Kim Soo-yong tried writing a will.

On the 23rd, a video titled "I Held My Own Funeral for the First Time in My Life" was posted on the YouTube channel "Yukgam Kim Soo-yong." On that day, Kim Soo-yong drew attention by meeting with a funeral director.

He began by saying, "As you all know, I went through quite a serious ordeal once. I was told that I suffered cardiac arrest for about 20 minutes while appearing on another YouTube show."

Last year, Kim Soo-yong received great support from the public after miraculously recovering from a 20-minute cardiac arrest caused by an acute myocardial infarction. In particular, it garnered significant attention when it was revealed that Kim Sook, who was present at the scene, helped him overcome the crisis through quick emergency treatment.

He continued, "There is no order to death. I have realized something," explaining, "Having gone through that once, I felt that I should make some preparations, for my own sake and for the sake of those left behind."

** Kim Soo-yong drew laughter by writing in his will, “It is so frustrating that I didn’t reach 10,000 subscribers. Even after I’m gone, please pay attention to the view count,” and adding, “I have no estate. Do not fight over inheritance.”

He also conveyed, “If anyone has been hurt or suffered damages because of me during my lifetime, I sincerely apologize.”

Meanwhile, on 'Ant Kim Won-hoon: The World of Stocks,' Kim Soo-yong revealed his stock trading performance for six years, from July 2020 to July 2026. The enormous sums came as a surprise, with purchases exceeding 21.1 billion won and sales approaching 23.9 billion won. As a result, Kim Soo-yong’s realized profit was approximately 112.16 million won.

'Sixth Sense Kim Soo-yong' Video