"It is the exact same skirt"... Kim Ji-hye, '64kg→57kg' unrecognizable transformation

Influencer Kim Ji-hye, formerly of the group Cats, expressed surprise at her weight change while comparing her appearance during pregnancy to her current look after giving birth.On the 28th, Kim Ji-hye posted a video on her social media with the caption, It is indeed the same skirt.The video shows her wearing the same skirt and comparing her current appearance with her weight when she was 64kg during her pregnancy.Although she was wearing the same outfit, the drastic change in vibe due to a 7kg weight difference caught the eye.Kim Ji-hye also expressed her surprise after watching the video herself. She wrote, I guess I really had all 7kg in my belly. I was genuinely shocked when I tried it on.She continued to share her honest feelings about looking at her past photos, adding, Back then, I had lost a little weight and my self-esteem was high, but looking at it now, I feel a bit embarrassed.It is said that people around her have also noticed her weight change recently. Kim Ji-hye said, Everyone I meet says Ive lost weight lately, so I thought, Eh, is it really that much? I tried it on, and I was most surprised by myself, she revealed.She then went on to discuss her weight management methods. Kim Ji-hye said, The truth is, all I really did was make sure to drink cleanse juices.She added, Honestly, you were surprised watching the video, right? Dont hesitate, just start right away. Here is someone who lost 7kg just from their belly, sharing her transformation.She garnered particular attention for directly comparing her appearance during pregnancy and now using the same outfit, allowing her to truly feel the changes she experienced after childbirth.Meanwhile, Kim Ji-hye debuted as a member of the group Cats in 2007 and is currently active as an influencer and businesswoman. Kim Ji-hye, who married Choi Sung-wook, formerly of the group Paran, in 2019, received many congratulations after giving birth to a boy and a girl last September following a long process of IVF.

Influencer Kim Ji-hye, formerly of the group Cats, expressed surprise at her weight change while comparing her appearance during pregnancy to her current look after giving birth.

On the 28th, Kim Ji-hye posted a video on her social media with the caption, "It is indeed the same skirt."

The video shows her wearing the same skirt and comparing her current appearance with her weight when she was 64kg during her pregnancy.

Although she was wearing the same outfit, the drastic change in vibe due to a 7kg weight difference caught the eye.

Kim Ji-hye also expressed her surprise after watching the video herself. She wrote, "I guess I really had all 7kg in my belly. I was genuinely shocked when I tried it on."

She continued to share her honest feelings about looking at her past photos, adding, "Back then, I had lost a little weight and my self-esteem was high, but looking at it now, I feel a bit embarrassed."

It is said that people around her have also noticed her weight change recently. Kim Ji-hye said, "Everyone I meet says I've lost weight lately, so I thought, 'Eh, is it really that much?'" "I tried it on, and I was most surprised by myself," she revealed.

She then went on to discuss her weight management methods. Kim Ji-hye said, "The truth is, all I really did was make sure to drink cleanse juices."

She added, "Honestly, you were surprised watching the video, right? Don't hesitate, just start right away. Here is someone who lost 7kg just from their belly," sharing her transformation.

She garnered particular attention for directly comparing her appearance during pregnancy and now using the same outfit, allowing her to truly feel the changes she experienced after childbirth.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji-hye debuted as a member of the group Cats in 2007 and is currently active as an influencer and businesswoman. Kim Ji-hye, who married Choi Sung-wook, formerly of the group Paran, in 2019, received many congratulations after giving birth to a boy and a girl last September following a long process of IVF.