⁇ September marriageYoon Park, bride-to-be is a 6-year-old young person model kim soo-bin ⁇ Long-term Love

Actor Yoon Park marries model Kim Soo-bin.Yoon Parks agency H & Entertainment said on May 3, Yoon Park has a serious meeting with bride-to-be, and based on trust and respect, we will hold a marriage ceremony on September 2 in Seoul.Yoon Park also posted a handwritten letter through the Instagram and reported the marriage directly.Yoon Park said, I promised to be with my lover for the rest of my life this fall. I gave a lot of love and belief to me during my time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel determines this moment.I would be grateful if you could bless us with a forward day so that we can build a good family, he added. I will also promise to show you a good future as an actor.Yoon Parks bride-to-be was known as the model kim soo-bin.kim soo-bin agency YG K-plus official said on the same day, kim soo-bin marries Yoon Park, he said. The two have been dating for a long time.kim soo-bin was born in 1993 and is 6 years old with Yoon Park in 1987.On the other hand, Yoon Park debuted in 2012 with MBC Everyones sitcom Save the One Who Can, and performed well through works such as Good Doctor, Whats Wrong with the Family, Youth Age, Postpartum Care Center, and People from the Korea Meteorological Administration: The Cruel History of In-house Love.It is scheduled to find an ambulance with the TVN monthly drama beneficial fraud which is broadcasted first on the 29th.Hello, Yoon Park. How have you all been doing so far? Its been a clear spring. Its awkward and exciting to try to post a pen like this.The reason I wrote carefully is that I promised to be with my lover this fall and to tell you this news.I have given me a lot of love and belief during my time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel has decided this moment.I would be grateful if you would be happy to bless our a forward day so that we can build a good family. I will also promise you that I will show you a good future as an actor.I am sincerely hoping that you will take good care of your health and always be happy and full of good things.Thank you.Hello, this is H&Entertainment.Id like to share with you some good news regarding our actor Yoon Park.Yoon Park will celebrate its centennial anniversary on Saturday, September 2.Yoon Park has established a relationship with the bride-to-be based on trust and respect, and the two have continued a serious relationship, giving strength to the inters in Belief and Love for the inters.The ceremony will be held privately in Seoul, with close friends and family members. I would like to ask for your understanding in advance that it is difficult to cooperate with the coverage and filming on that day.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always warmly watch Yoon Park Actor and love him, and bless the two forward days of a family and a new start.In addition, please send a lot of support and love to Yoon Park, who will continue to be more active as an actor to repay the congratulations and warm encouragement of many people after marriage.Thank you.
Actor Yoon Park marries model Kim Soo-bin.Yoon Parks agency H & Entertainment said on May 3, Yoon Park has a serious meeting with bride-to-be, and based on trust and respect, we will hold a marriage ceremony on September 2 in Seoul.Yoon Park also posted a handwritten letter through the Instagram and reported the marriage directly.Yoon Park said, I promised to be with my lover for the rest of my life this fall. I gave a lot of love and belief to me during my time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel determines this moment.I would be grateful if you could bless us with a forward day so that we can build a good family, he added. I will also promise to show you a good future as an actor.Yoon Parks bride-to-be was known as the model kim soo-bin.kim soo-bin agency YG K-plus official said on the same day, kim soo-bin marries Yoon Park, he said. The two have been dating for a long time.kim soo-bin was born in 1993 and is 6 years old with Yoon Park in 1987.On the other hand, Yoon Park debuted in 2012 with MBC Everyones sitcom Save the One Who Can, and performed well through works such as Good Doctor, Whats Wrong with the Family, Youth Age, Postpartum Care Center, and People from the Korea Meteorological Administration: The Cruel History of In-house Love.It is scheduled to find an ambulance with the TVN monthly drama beneficial fraud which is broadcasted first on the 29th.Hello, Yoon Park. How have you all been doing so far? Its been a clear spring. Its awkward and exciting to try to post a pen like this.The reason I wrote carefully is that I promised to be with my lover this fall and to tell you this news.I have given me a lot of love and belief during my time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel has decided this moment.I would be grateful if you would be happy to bless our a forward day so that we can build a good family. I will also promise you that I will show you a good future as an actor.I am sincerely hoping that you will take good care of your health and always be happy and full of good things.Thank you.Hello, this is H&Entertainment.Id like to share with you some good news regarding our actor Yoon Park.Yoon Park will celebrate its centennial anniversary on Saturday, September 2.Yoon Park has established a relationship with the bride-to-be based on trust and respect, and the two have continued a serious relationship, giving strength to the inters in Belief and Love for the inters.The ceremony will be held privately in Seoul, with close friends and family members. I would like to ask for your understanding in advance that it is difficult to cooperate with the coverage and filming on that day.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always warmly watch Yoon Park Actor and love him, and bless the two forward days of a family and a new start.In addition, please send a lot of support and love to Yoon Park, who will continue to be more active as an actor to repay the congratulations and warm encouragement of many people after marriage.Thank you.

Actor Yoon Park marries model kim soo-bin. Yoon Park's agency H & Entertainment said on May 3, "Yoon Park has a serious meeting with bride-to-be, and based on trust and respect, we will hold a marriage ceremony on September 2 in Seoul." Yoon Park also posted a handwritten letter through the Instagram and reported the marriage directly. Yoon Park said, "I Promised to be with my Lover for the rest of my life this fall." "I gave a lot of Love and Belief to me during my time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel determines this moment." "I would be grateful if you could bless us with a forward day so that we can build a good family," he added. "I will also Promise to show you a good future as an Actor." Yoon Park's bride-to-be was known as the model kim soo-bin. kim soo-bin agency YG K-plus official said on the same day, "kim soo-bin marries Yoon Park," he said. "The two have been dating for a long time." kim soo-bin was born in 1993 and is 6 years old with Yoon Park in 1987. On the other hand, Yoon Park debuted in 2012 with MBC Everyone's sitcom "Save the One Who Can," and performed well through works such as "Good Doctor," "What's Wrong with the Family," "Youth Age," "Postpartum Care Center," and "People from the Korea Meteorological Administration: The Cruel History of In-house Love." It is scheduled to find an ambulance with the TVN monthly drama 'beneficial fraud' which is broadcasted first on the 29th. Hello, Yoon Park. "How have you all been doing so far?" It's been a clear spring. "It's awkward and exciting to try to post a pen like this. The reason I wrote carefully is that I Promised to be with my Lover this fall and to tell you this news. I have given me a lot of Love and Belief during my time together, and the happiness and stability that inters feel has decided this moment. I would be grateful if you would be happy to bless our a forward day so that we can build a good family. I will also Promise you that I will show you a good future as an Actor. I am sincerely hoping that you will take good care of your health and always be happy and full of good things. Thank you. Hello, this is H&Entertainment. I'd like to share with you some good news regarding our Actor Yoon Park. Yoon Park will celebrate its centennial anniversary on Saturday, September 2. Yoon Park has established a relationship with the bride-to-be based on trust and respect, and the two have continued a serious relationship, giving strength to the inters in Belief and Love for the inters. The ceremony will be held privately in Seoul, with close friends and family members. I would like to ask for your understanding in advance that it is difficult to cooperate with the coverage and filming on that day. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always warmly watch Yoon Park Actor and Love him, and bless the two forward days of a family and a new start. In addition, please send a lot of support and Love to Yoon Park, who will continue to be more active as an Actor to repay the congratulations and warm encouragement of many people after marriage. Thank you.