Lena Park "Husband is a university professor..conversation mainly in English language" ('Radio show')

Singer Lena Park reveals she talks to Husband in English languageLena Park appeared as a guest on the Radio show of KBS Cool FM  ⁇  Park Myeong-su, which was broadcasted on the 5th.Lena Park married a Korean-Canadian university professor in 2017.Asked about Husband on the day, Lena Park said: Ive been married for about six years, Husband is an English language major and teaches English language at university.I have a lot of conversation with Husband in English language. He said, Before the coronavirus, I can go to the United States about once a year, so I have a family, so once I go, it takes a while to do English language.A week after I went, English language words came in little by little. Korean is still poor, but I can not speak English language.DB

Singer Lena Park reveals she talks to Husband in English language Lena Park appeared as a guest on the Radio show of KBS Cool FM ⁇ Park Myeong-su, which was broadcasted on the 5th. Lena Park married a Korean-Canadian university professor in 2017. Asked about Husband on the day, Lena Park said: "I've been married for about six years, Husband is an English language major and teaches English language at university. I have a lot of conversation with Husband in English language. " He said, "Before the coronavirus, I can go to the United States about once a year, so I have a family, so once I go, it takes a while to do English language. A week after I went, English language words came in little by little. "Korean is still poor, but I can not speak English language. DB