Lena Park has been married to Husband for six years, mainly in English language (Radio show)

Singer Lena Park mentioned Husband, a college professor.Singer Lena Park appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show corner Legend of the Legend broadcast on May 5th.Lena Park, who is married to a university professor, said: I think Ive been married for about six years, Im teaching English language at university.I think I have a lot of conversation with Husband in English language, he said. It takes a while now (to do English language).Before Corona, I had a chance to go to the United States about once a year. My family is there, so once I go there, I go to see a little longer, but now it is a little late (to do English language).After a week, English language words came in. Korean is still poor, but I can not speak English language and I can not speak Korean.When I work, I continue to work as a Korean, so I think of it as a Korean.

Singer Lena Park mentioned Husband, a college professor. Singer Lena Park appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' corner 'Legend of the Legend' broadcast on May 5th. Lena Park, who is married to a university professor, said: "I think I've been married for about six years, I'm teaching English language at university. I think I have a lot of conversation with Husband in English language, "he said." It takes a while now (to do English language). Before Corona, I had a chance to go to the United States about once a year. My family is there, so once I go there, I go to see a little longer, but now it is a little late (to do English language). After a week, English language words came in. Korean is still poor, but I can not speak English language and I can not speak Korean. When I work, I continue to work as a Korean, so I think of it as a Korean. "