Lee Eunhyeong, "Kang Jae-joon, I think it's cool to lose 20kg" (TV Cultwo Show)

Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong recently mentioned her husband Kang Jae-joon, who depleted 20kg.Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong and Hong Yoon Hwa appeared as guests on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show corner Great Fantasy Party broadcast on the 22nd.Lee Eunhyeong said, Do not you think Kang Jae-joon, who depleted 20kg, looks more lovely because he loses weight? I did not say Lee Je-hoon resembles you.Then he looked at Taxi Driver and followed the smoke a little. Hong Yoon Hwa said, I met Kang Jae-joon at the apartment parking lot a while ago. I said, I said hello with my mouth, and DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, I think its cool because Im fat. I laughed.Kang Jae-joon, who was 108kg in January, declared Diet as a health problem. Kang Jae-joon, who has been steadily exercising and managing diet for three months, succeeded in depletion of 22kg.

Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong recently mentioned her husband Kang Jae-joon, who depleted 20kg. Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong and Hong Yoon Hwa appeared as guests on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' corner 'Great Fantasy Party' broadcast on the 22nd. Lee Eunhyeong said, "Do not you think Kang Jae-joon, who depleted 20kg, looks more lovely because he loses weight?" "I did not say Lee Je-hoon resembles you. Then he looked at Taxi Driver' and followed the smoke a little. " Hong Yoon Hwa said, "I met Kang Jae-joon at the apartment parking lot a while ago. I said, "I said hello with my mouth," and DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, "I think it's cool because I'm fat." I laughed. Kang Jae-joon, who was 108kg in January, declared Diet as a health problem. Kang Jae-joon, who has been steadily exercising and managing Diet for three months, succeeded in depletion of 22kg.