Lee Eunhyeong: "Kang Jae-joon loses 20 kilograms and becomes self-absorbed.

Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong unveiled her husband kang jae-joon.On the 10th, SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show, Mun Se-yun, Lee Eunhyeong and Hong Yoon Hwa introduced and talked about the stories of listeners at the Great Fantasy Party corner.When the special DJ Mun Se-yun congratulated him, saying, It was Eun-hyungs wedding anniversary the other day, Lee Eunhyeong said, I went golf rounding that day because the weather was so nice. It was my sixth wedding anniversary.Mun Se-yun asked, Did kang jae-joon do something like a wedding event? Lee Eunhyeong said, There was no event. But kang jae-joon recently lost 20kg.Every day seems to be an event. It wasnt about my skin. It was about my face, he said, making everyone laugh.Hong Yoon Hwa said, When a person loses weight, it seems to be similar. Jaejoongs brothers tone is similar to when Sehos brother first lost weight.Lee Eunhyeong said, Im a little drunk on myself. Im a little drunk in the mirror before I shave. There are a few things I do not like.

Gag Woman Lee Eunhyeong unveiled her husband kang jae-joon. On the 10th, SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show', Mun Se-yun, Lee Eunhyeong and Hong Yoon Hwa introduced and talked about the stories of listeners at the 'Great Fantasy Party' corner. When the special DJ Mun Se-yun congratulated him, saying, "It was Eun-hyung's wedding anniversary the other day," Lee Eunhyeong said, "I went golf rounding that day because the weather was so nice. It was my sixth wedding anniversary." Mun Se-yun asked, "Did kang jae-joon do something like a wedding event?" Lee Eunhyeong said, "There was no event. But kang jae-joon recently lost 20kg. "Every day seems to be an event. It wasn't about my skin. It was about my face," he said, making everyone laugh. Hong Yoon Hwa said, "When a person loses weight, it seems to be similar." Jaejoong's brother's tone is similar to when Seho's brother first lost weight. Lee Eunhyeong said, "I'm a little drunk on myself. I'm a little drunk in the mirror before I shave. There are a few things I do not like."