"finger 3 Fractured, pinned down" ..Song Eun-yi joins Training despite injury

Winning Shot Tomorrow.According to the side, Song Eun-yi, who attended the battery training despite the injury of Kyonggi in the 7th broadcast on the 26th, will reveal his remarkable spirit and spirit.On the day of the broadcast, Winning shot tomorrow. In the gathering of the players, Lee Kyung manager declares, We go to battery training for high intensity training and unity of the players.The players smile one by one, but Hwangbo looks around and says, We do not have the elder sister. The elder sister is not coming?Shin Bong-sun also said, I go to the same shop (beauty salon) as Song Eun-yi, but I did not come today.Song Eun-yi is currently being treated for a finger injury while playing doubles Kyonggi with male entertainer tennis players.Lee Hyung-taik said, Song Eun-yi was injured at the time and three fingers were fractured. I heard he even hit a pin.The players are upset, but suddenly Song Eun-yi comes out and surprises everyone. The players are tearful and welcome Song Eun-yi.Song Eun-yi, who received the warm hospitality of the team members, said, The surgery is well done and the wound is healing well. I asked my doctor because he is a tennis player, but he said that he should not run forcibly.Lee Hyung-taik said, I broke my leg overseas and a cast player trained on a base that puts a ladder on the tennis court.I was able to play the game when I came back, Song Eun-yi replied, I have not played a person, but I think I can do it today.The production team said, Song Eun-yi participated in battery training with passion for tennis and affection for team members despite the three frames of fingers.Song Eun-yis the eldest sister was impressed by all the team members and was more committed to training. I would like you to watch the growth of the passionate sisters who have done their best in front of the formal competition. Broadcast at 10:20 pm on the 26th.

"winning shot tomorrow." According to the side, Song Eun-yi, who attended the battery Training despite the injury of Kyonggi in the 7th broadcast on the 26th, will reveal his remarkable spirit and spirit. On the day of the broadcast, 'winning shot tomorrow.' In the gathering of the players, Lee Kyung manager declares, "We go to battery Training for high intensity Training and unity of the players." The players smile one by one, but Hwangbo looks around and says, "We do not have the elder sister. The elder sister is not coming?" Shin Bong-sun also said, "I go to the same shop (beauty salon) as Song Eun-yi, but I did not come today." Song Eun-yi is currently being treated for a finger injury while playing doubles Kyonggi with male entertainer tennis players. Lee Hyung-taik said, "Song Eun-yi was injured at the time and three fingers were Fractured. I heard he even hit a pin." The players are upset, but suddenly Song Eun-yi comes out and surprises everyone. "The players are tearful and welcome Song Eun-yi. Song Eun-yi, who received the warm hospitality of the team members, said, "The surgery is well done and the wound is healing well." "I asked my doctor because he is a tennis player, but he said that he should not run forcibly." Lee Hyung-taik said, "I broke my leg overseas and a cast player trained on a base that puts a ladder on the tennis court. "I was able to play the game when I came back," Song Eun-yi replied, "I have not played a person, but I think I can do it today." The production team said, "Song Eun-yi participated in battery Training with passion for tennis and affection for team members despite the three frames of fingers. Song Eun-yi's the eldest sister was impressed by all the team members and was more committed to Training. I would like you to watch the growth of the 'passionate sisters' who have done their best in front of the formal competition. " Broadcast at 10:20 pm on the 26th.