Jeong Hyeong-don "Friend to come to wedding after 10 years of no contact"...kim kyung-il advice

Seoul =) = Jeong Hyeong-don wondered about ambiguous human relations.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House broadcasted on the last 10 days, cognitive psychologist kim kyung-il appeared as a guest and talked about human relations.MCs asked, Can human beings gain likability if they try? Kim kyung-il said, The best thing (than trying to gain likability) is to think that human is good.It is better to try to get better, it is not easy to set a human and get likability. Song Eun-yi, a gag woman who listened to this, wondered how to end the relationship smoothly, saying, What do you do when you want to stop losing (with Human) because you are too tired?Then kim kyung-il said, There is already a dilemma in this word. Did not you say smoothly stop loss? Stop loss is a decisive result. That should be the last.So it is better to think Lets put a distance rather than stop loss. Time, knowing Human, etc. One by one, I do not do Gong Yoo thoroughly. From time to time, I do not know Gong Yoo.If I do it all at once and stop losing, I can be a bad human, so I should not overlap. At this time, the comedian Jeong Hyeong-don asked, What if a friend who has not contacted me for 10 years suddenly comes to me and asks me to come to the wedding and congratulate me? Kim kyung-il said, I talk like this.I will do my best and I will not go after all.Kim kyung-il said, Of course, there are times when you go, and if the human you call is not a very strange Human, congratulations as much as possible at the time of the call.Most people try to equate emotions and decisions, but they do not have to do that, he said, giving MCs a great deal of insight.Song Eun-yi nodded, saying, Oh, I think we tried to tie it together and go together. I think it would be easier if we separated emotions and behaviors.Kim kyung-il said, Its hard to say no in these difficult situations. So you have to practice. Practice in the mirror.

Seoul =) = Jeong Hyeong-don wondered about ambiguous Human relations. In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Problem Child in House' broadcasted on the last 10 days, cognitive psychologist kim kyung-il appeared as a guest and talked about Human relations. MCs asked, "Can Human beings gain likability if they try?" kim kyung-il said, "The best thing (than trying to gain likability) is to think that Human is good. It is better to try to get better, it is not easy to set a Human and get likability. " Song Eun-yi, a gag woman who listened to this, wondered how to end the relationship smoothly, saying, "What do you do when you want to stop losing (with Human) because you are too tired?" Then kim kyung-il said, "There is already a dilemma in this word. Did not you say smoothly Stop Loss? Stop Loss is a decisive result. That should be the last. So it is better to think 'Let's put a distance' rather than Stop Loss. " "Time, knowing Human, etc. One by one, I do not do Gong Yoo thoroughly. From time to time, I do not know Gong Yoo. If I do it all at once and stop losing, I can be a bad Human, so I should not overlap. " At this time, the comedian Jeong Hyeong-don asked, "What if a friend who has not contacted me for 10 years suddenly comes to me and asks me to come to the wedding and congratulate me?" kim kyung-il said, "I talk like this. "I will do my best and I will not go after all." kim kyung-il said, "Of course, there are times when you go, and if the Human you call is not a very strange Human, congratulations as much as possible at the time of the call. "Most people try to equate emotions and decisions, but they do not have to do that," he said, giving MCs a great deal of insight. Song Eun-yi nodded, saying, "Oh, I think we tried to tie it together and go together. I think it would be easier if we separated emotions and behaviors." kim kyung-il said, "It's hard to say no in these difficult situations. So you have to practice. Practice in the mirror."