Sun - "Eyes, Nose, and Mouth" - You Quiz on the Block

Sun appeared as a guest in the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th.Sun confessed that he had no Love experience at the time of releasing the 2008 hit song Only Look at Me.When I was too young, spending my days as an Idol Producer, I didnt have a chance and I didnt have time to play Love, he said.Sun said, I think there are a lot of liaison around, said MC Yoo Jae-Suk. There were people asking for real phone numbers, and I did not even know it was.I do not have such an experience, so I just gave it to you if you called me, and when liaison came, liaison did not meet. Sun married Min Hyo-rin in February 2018, saying she first met Min Hyo-rin on the set of the 1 a.m. music video.Sun said, At that time, as the music video rushed, I had to get a girl, and I offered Min Hyo-rin around me.I did liaison through my acquaintance, but I thought I would not do it because I had a little time left so urgently, but I was happy to do it. Sun says he dined with Min Hyo-rin as a thank you. He said, It was so good to talk.At that time, I had no experience of love, so it might be inconvenient to talk to reason (Min Hyo-rin) and it was not awkward at all.I wanted to meet again next time, he said. I did liaison after I broke up. The more I met, the better I liked it. I thought I wanted to get married.Sun revealed that the hit song Eyes, Nose and Mouth was made when she briefly parted ways with Min Hyo-rin.I was too busy, and I had little time in Korea because I was touring the world for a long time, he said. I do not know too much because I do not have experience of love.Then there was a time when I was separated, but it was eyes, nose, mouth that I made with my heart to miss. After the release of Eyes, Nose and Mouth, Sun said she was reunited with Min Hyo-rin, adding, We got back together very well while I was making this song. I showed her Its a song that expresses how I felt and she (Min Hyo-rin) loved it so much.

Sun appeared as a guest in the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th. Sun confessed that he had no Love experience at the time of releasing the 2008 hit song 'Only Look at Me'. "When I was too young, spending my days as an Idol Producer, I didn't have a chance and I didn't have time to play Love," he said. Sun said, "I think there are a lot of liaison around," said MC Yoo Jae-Suk. "There were people asking for real phone numbers, and I did not even know it was. I do not have such an experience, so I just gave it to you if you called me, and when liaison came, liaison did not meet. " Sun married Min Hyo-rin in February 2018, saying she first met Min Hyo-rin on the set of the "1 a.m." music video. Sun said, "At that time, as the music video rushed, I had to get a girl, and I offered Min Hyo-rin around me. I did liaison through my acquaintance, but I thought I would not do it because I had a little time left so urgently, but I was happy to do it. " Sun says he dined with Min Hyo-rin as a thank you. He said, "It was so good to talk. At that time, I had no experience of Love, so it might be inconvenient to talk to reason (Min Hyo-rin) and it was not awkward at all. "I wanted to meet again next time," he said. "I did liaison after I broke up." "The more I met, the better I liked it. I thought I wanted to get married." Sun revealed that the hit song 'Eyes, Nose and Mouth' was made when she briefly parted ways with Min Hyo-rin. "I was too busy, and I had little time in Korea because I was touring the world for a long time," he said. "I do not know too much because I do not have experience of Love. Then there was a time when I was separated, but it was 'eyes, nose, mouth' that I made with my heart to miss. " After the release of "Eyes, Nose and Mouth", Sun said she was reunited with Min Hyo-rin, adding, "We got back together very well while I was making this song. I showed her 'It's a song that expresses how I felt' and she (Min Hyo-rin) Loved it so much."