Nanchang Hee, disjoint News: "a circular tower Activity, I've Memorised the Choreography Section 2" (Hangout with Yoo')

Broadcaster Nanchang Hee announces Hangout with Yoo disjoint news.MBC entertainment program  ⁇  Hangout with Yoo  ⁇  broadcast on the last 18 days, Yoo Jae-Suk, who is a representative of Andreu Buenafuente, was portrayed.Hangout with Yoo members, including Yoo Jae-Suk, wrote a weekly report for the Andreu Buenafuente Idol Producer.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Anyway, since Idol Producer is an idol, I want to check it in detail during my activities.Also, Idol Producer, I will walk from the phone, he said, actually judging Andreu Buenafuente business as a representative.However, there was a disruption in the group a circular tower planned by Andreu Buenafuente. Nanchang Hee, who was preparing as a group member, suddenly announced that he would disjoint.Nanchang Hee is scheduled to appear on JTBCs new entertainment program Korean Food, which will be broadcast on the 25th.Nanchang Hee said, I wanted to do it so badly, but the situation turned out this way. I even memorized the choreography for the second verse.Yoo Jae-suk said, Please write a single-handed letter. Ill put it in the form of hand-written posters everywhere.

Broadcaster Nanchang Hee announces Hangout with Yoo' disjoint news. MBC entertainment program ⁇ Hangout with Yoo ⁇ broadcast on the last 18 days, Yoo Jae-Suk, who is a representative of Andreu Buenafuente, was portrayed. Hangout with Yoo members, including Yoo Jae-Suk, wrote a weekly report for the Andreu Buenafuente Idol Producer. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Anyway, since Idol Producer is an idol, I want to check it in detail during my activities." Also, Idol Producer, "I will walk from the phone," he said, actually judging Andreu Buenafuente business as a representative. However, there was a disruption in the group 'a circular tower' planned by Andreu Buenafuente. Nanchang Hee, who was preparing as a group member, suddenly announced that he would disjoint. Nanchang Hee is scheduled to appear on JTBC's new entertainment program 'Korean Food', which will be broadcast on the 25th. Nanchang Hee said, "I wanted to do it so badly, but the situation turned out this way. I even memorized the choreography for the second verse." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Please write a single-handed letter. I'll put it in the form of hand-written posters everywhere."