Kang Soo-jung, Hong Kong Man, "Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant"

 ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  Kang Soo-jung reveals unusual son love.On April 28, KBS 2TV  ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  ( ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇ ) will be the first appearance of NEW chef Kang Soo-jung.Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  It is noteworthy how Kang Soo-jung will play an active role as a chef.In addition, attention is focused on Hers treasured son and Hong Kong gourmet life, which is the first to be broadcasted.Kang Soo-jung in the VCR, which was unveiled on the day, woke up at 6 am and prepared sons breakfast and lunch. Kang Soo-jungs dish was really Moms Some Like It Hot itself.In Hong Kong, I poured mung bean paste from the morning and steamed dumplings that I made myself.In particular, Kang Soo-jungs unique recipes and tips were outstanding for each dish, and the reason for all of them was 8-year-old son Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska.Kang Soo-jung said, This is how Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska eats well and pours Some Like It Hot.By the time Kang Soo-jung finished cooking, Hers ear yomi son woke up.Kang Soo-jungs 8-year-old son Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska, who appeared in Hong Kong but wearing Korean underwear, stole his gaze with his mothers lovely eyes.Then I was amazed to speak Korean, English and Chinese at a high level.In addition, Mom Kang Soo-jungs enthusiasm and charm attracted the Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family at once.When asked about unusual son love, Kang Soo-jung was a child who was very hard to bear after six years of marriage. I thought there was nothing I could not do, but the child seemed to be unable to try.In vitro, Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska recalled, came through three miscarriages like a gift.Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska came to me when I thought, Why cant I do this? It was like my husband and my savior. From that moment on, my life seems to have changed.Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska, who became a treasure of life Kang Soo-jung, a mother who does her best for her. Lee Chan-won, who met Hers extraordinary son love, recalled my mother.I even confessed that I was emotional.KBS 2TV  ⁇ Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇ , a special and honest story of Kang Soo-jung that we did not know, and Hermans Hong Kong gourmet life, will be broadcast on Friday, April 28 at 8:30 pm.

Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-StaurantKang Soo-jung reveals unusual son love. On April 28, KBS 2TV ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ ( ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ ) will be the first appearance of NEW chef Kang Soo-jung. Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ It is noteworthy how Kang Soo-jung will play an active role as a chef. In addition, attention is focused on Her's treasured son and Hong Kong gourmet life, which is the first to be broadcasted. Kang Soo-jung in the VCR, which was unveiled on the day, woke up at 6 am and prepared son's breakfast and lunch. Kang Soo-jung's dish was really Mom's Some Like It Hot itself. In Hong Kong, I poured mung bean paste from the morning and steamed dumplings that I made myself. In particular, Kang Soo-jung's unique recipes and tips were outstanding for each dish, and the reason for all of them was 8-year-old son Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska. Kang Soo-jung said, "This is how Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska eats well and pours Some Like It Hot. By the time Kang Soo-jung finished cooking, Her's ear yomi son woke up. Kang Soo-jung's 8-year-old son Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska, who appeared in Hong Kong but wearing Korean underwear, stole his gaze with his motHer's lovely eyes. Then I was amazed to speak Korean, English and Chinese at a high level. In addition, Mom Kang Soo-jung's enthusiasm and charm attracted the Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family at once. When asked about unusual son love, Kang Soo-jung was a child who was very hard to bear after six years of marriage. "I thought tHere was nothing I could not do, but the child seemed to be unable to try. In vitro, Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska recalled, came through three miscarriages like a gift. Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska came to me when I thought, "Why can't I do this?" "It was like my husband and my savior." "From that moment on, my life seems to have changed." Bernadetta Machala-Krzeminska, who became a treasure of life Kang Soo-jung, a motHer who does Her best for Her. Lee Chan-won, who met Her's extraordinary son love, recalled my motHer. I even confessed that I was emotional. KBS 2TV ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ , a special and honest story of Kang Soo-jung that we did not know, and Herman's Hong Kong gourmet life, will be broadcast on Friday, April 28 at 8:30 pm.