Jin Seo-yeon (Moy Yat Exercise) 4 hours, 48kg during shooting (Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant)

Actor Jin Seo-yeon reveals secret to managing MagnetismJin Seo-yeon will appear as a new chef on KBS 2TV  ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  broadcast on October 20th.Jin Seo-yeon, who recently moved to Jeju Island, lives in a quiet house with sanbangsan and Seogwipo sea in the garden.The interior was neatly decorated with unique props, a 10-person dining table that reflects the taste of a man-loving husband, and a white-toned kitchen.In the morning of the tranquil Jeju, Jin Seo-yeon was amazed by her appearance. Her attire, which was so intense that she stole her gaze. Nightwear, which exposed her backside coolly, was an Exercise suit.Jin Seo-yeon explained, When Feelings come to me that I do not want to go to Exercise in the morning, I sleep in Exercise clothes.Jin Seo-yeons daily life was Magnetism management Rutin itself.Jin Seo-yeon, who spent the morning with Exercise and Meditation according to his own Rutin, said, I do not think you are interested in food. ... Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.I liked to eat so much that when I was pregnant, I ate really comfortably and I confessed that I was 28kg.Jin Seo-yeon I eat smartly and exercise. During the period when there is no shooting, Exercise Moy Yat basic 4 hours from Monday to Friday.I have my own healthy Exercise Rutin, a meal Rutin always keeps, he said.Jin Seo-yeons Morning Rutin, who everyone is curious about, and Cuisine, which is powerful enough to pour out the admiration of eating like this, is also revealed. ⁇  Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ⁇  I have to try all of my family members unconditionally.It is the back door that I admired how it is a low calorie meal. It is scheduled to broadcast at 10:00 pm on the 20th.

Actor Jin Seo-yeon reveals secret to managing Magnetism Jin Seo-yeon will appear as a new chef on KBS 2TV ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ broadcast on October 20th. Jin Seo-yeon, who recently moved to Jeju Island, lives in a quiet house with sanbangsan and Seogwipo sea in the garden. The interior was neatly decorated with unique props, a 10-person dining table that reflects the taste of a man-loving husband, and a white-toned kitchen. In the morning of the tranquil Jeju, Jin Seo-yeon was amazed by her appearance. Her attire, which was so intense that she stole her gaze. Nightwear, which exposed her backside coolly, was an Exercise suit. Jin Seo-yeon explained, "When Feelings come to me that I do not want to go to Exercise in the morning, I sleep in Exercise clothes." Jin Seo-yeon's daily life was Magnetism management Rutin itself. Jin Seo-yeon, who spent the morning with Exercise and Meditation according to his own Rutin, said, "I do not think you are interested in food. ... Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant. I liked to eat so much that when I was pregnant, I ate really comfortably and I confessed that I was 28kg. Jin Seo-yeon "I eat smartly and Exercise." During the period when there is no shooting, Exercise Moy Yat basic 4 hours from Monday to Friday. I have my own healthy Exercise Rutin, a meal Rutin always keeps, "he said. Jin Seo-yeon's Morning Rutin, who everyone is curious about, and Cuisine, which is powerful enough to pour out the admiration of eating like this, is also revealed. ⁇ Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ⁇ I have to try all of my family members unconditionally. It is the back door that I admired how it is a low calorie meal. It is scheduled to broadcast at 10:00 pm on the 20th.