I Live AloneKian84, Jun Hyun-moo in Fashion Showdown Final 3:1 ⁇ I was the only opponent ⁇

In the MBC entertainment program  ⁇  I Live Alone  ⁇  broadcasted on the 14th, Jun Hyun-moo and Kian84 were shown to play the game of Fashion War with the food court corridor runway.On this day, Jun Hyun-moo and Code Kunst went to Barber Shop, and Code Kunst explained that he went to Barber Shop because he wanted a European style with a nice beard.Jun Hyun-moo expressed his confidence by saying, Should I have gone to Kings Man? Code Kunst laughed, saying, Should I have banned it legally?Styled, Jun Hyun-moo met Tom Matt Hardy instead of Jude Law, expressing satisfaction that he had become Matt Hardy, and said goodbye to Tom Matt Hardy as soon as he joined Palm Oil.Tom Matt Hardy said, I think Im going to admit it.Jun Hyun-moo called Song Min-ho and said, We have The Speech, but it seems to be ambiguous to give more time.So Song Min-ho said, I was sleeping and eating because it ended so smoothly too early.Code Kunst said, I was so upset about the place of confrontation. I wanted to make it suitable for European streets because I wanted mood, but suddenly I went to Haejangguk house.What did you think of the victory? Jun Hyun-moo said, I wanted to meet you in a nice place, but I was so hungry.When Jun Hyun-moo asked, Do you know any models?, Kian84 replied, There is only one person, and embarrassed Jun Hyun-moo.Jun Hyun-moo turned around saying, Mr. Lee Hyun-hyun? And finally, I said, Will I get a ticket?After agonizing over the food court corridor runway, the final match of Fashion Daejeon was held, and Bong Tae-gyu, Joo Woo-jae, Yi Dong-hwi, and Zico appeared as judges, and Kian84 won with a final score of 3:1.Kian84, who won the match, said to Jun Hyun-moo, It was okay today. It was just me.Kian84 said, I felt a little sorry for my brother. I think he hurt Hyun by asking me to do something that I can go over. I think I can wear better if I try. Lets go shopping together next time. I will pick clothes.Ju-seung Lee helped actor Koo Sung-hwans Asi The Speech, whose brother,  ⁇  Sung-hwan, is now moving from the fourth floor to the fifth.It is a vague situation to call the center because it is only one floor up and there is not much luggage, and my brother also helped me a lot.Meanwhile, MBC entertainment program I Live Alone is a documentary-style entertainment program that observes the daily life of celebrities living alone, reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and single families.It is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.

In the MBC entertainment program ⁇ I Live Alone ⁇ broadcasted on the 14th, Jun Hyun-moo and Kian84 were shown to play the game of Fashion War with the food court corridor runway. On this day, Jun Hyun-moo and Code Kunst went to Barber Shop, and Code Kunst explained that he went to Barber Shop because he wanted a European style with a nice beard. Jun Hyun-moo expressed his confidence by saying, "Should I have gone to King's Man?" Code Kunst laughed, saying, "Should I have banned it legally?" Styled, Jun Hyun-moo met Tom Matt Hardy instead of Jude Law, expressing satisfaction that he had become Matt Hardy, and said goodbye to Tom Matt Hardy as soon as he joined Palm Oil. Tom Matt Hardy said, "I think I'm going to admit it." Jun Hyun-moo called Song Min-ho and said, "We have The Speech, but it seems to be ambiguous to give more time." So Song Min-ho said, "I was sleeping and eating because it ended so smoothly too early. Code Kunst said, "I was so upset about the place of confrontation." I wanted to make it suitable for European streets because I wanted mood, but suddenly I went to Haejangguk house. What did you think of the victory? " Jun Hyun-moo said, "I wanted to meet you in a nice place, but I was so hungry." When Jun Hyun-moo asked, "Do you know any models?", Kian84 replied, "There is only one person," and embarrassed Jun Hyun-moo. Jun Hyun-moo turned around saying, "Mr. Lee Hyun-hyun?" And finally, I said, "Will I get a ticket?" After agonizing over the food court corridor runway, the final match of Fashion Daejeon was held, and Bong Tae-gyu, Joo Woo-jae, Yi Dong-hwi, and Zico appeared as judges, and Kian84 won with a final score of 3:1. Kian84, who won the match, said to Jun Hyun-moo, "It was okay today. It was just me." Kian84 said, "I felt a little sorry for my brother. I think he hurt Hyun by asking me to do something that I can go over. I think I can wear better if I try. Let's go shopping together next time. I will pick clothes." Ju-seung Lee helped actor Koo Sung-hwan's Asi The Speech, whose brother, ⁇ Sung-hwan, is now moving from the fourth floor to the fifth. It is a vague situation to call the center because it is only one floor up and there is not much luggage, and my brother also helped me a lot. Meanwhile, MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' is a documentary-style entertainment program that observes the daily life of celebrities living alone, reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and single families. It is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.