Jun Hyun-moo, 'romance rumour' Cocoon mentions "Cocoon is the number one in mind."

Jun Hyun-moo told an anecdote with Code Kunst in Ath ⁇ .KBS2TV  ⁇ No Money No Ath ⁇ , which was broadcast on the 4th, got on the air.On the day of the competition, Jun Hyun-moo showed a surprise guest who introduced todays theme, saying that it is hard to see in the broadcast.After his stage, Jun Hyun-moo commented that he was a hip-hop legend, especially Code Kunst, a cast member and best friend of Naonjasanda who recently became a topic of romance rumor.Jun Hyun-moo has talked about  ⁇ Code Kunst and hip-hop singers, and overall, the first one is called Gaeko, and even if the first producer Cocoon says, the number one is Gaeko.Gaekos theme was Lets do it as it is. He chose the song because he wanted to do what he wanted to do. He cheered the Authors, saying, I thought someone punked me for the first time, but I think it was a good idea.Then we started real-time live drawing of Authors.He said, I usually like mother-of-pearl. I wanted to express it boldly with acrylic paints. Choices and Daniel Shin Author chose spray as a graffiti career.I used various techniques that I usually use.Author Ji Ah-Hyuk began vomiting Jasins thoughts onto the canvas.The other Authors who were next to him also talked to him, and in a situation where he could be embarrassed and somewhat disturbed, he performed a performance that he could not do, and he recorded the work itself and added a lively feeling. Gaeko was amazed that the way he expressed  ⁇  Jasin was unique, I was against him.No, no, no, no, no.

Jun Hyun-moo told an anecdote with Code Kunst in Ath ⁇ . KBS2TV ⁇ No Money No Ath ⁇ , which was broadcast on the 4th, got on the air. On the day of the competition, Jun Hyun-moo showed a surprise guest who introduced today's theme, saying that it is hard to see in the broadcast. After his stage, Jun Hyun-moo commented that he was a hip-hop legend, especially Code Kunst, a cast member and best friend of 'Naonjasanda' who recently became a topic of romance rumor. Jun Hyun-moo has talked about ⁇ Code Kunst and hip-hop singers, and overall, the first one is called Gaeko, and even if the first producer Cocoon says, the number one is Gaeko. Gaeko's theme was "Let's do it as it is." He chose the song because he wanted to do what he wanted to do. He cheered the Authors, saying, "I thought someone punked me for the first time, but I think it was a good idea." Then we started real-time live drawing of Authors. He said, "I usually like mother-of-pearl. I wanted to express it boldly with acrylic paints." Choices and Daniel Shin Author chose spray as a graffiti career. I used various techniques that I usually use. Author Ji Ah-Hyuk began vomiting Jasin's thoughts onto the canvas. The other Authors who were next to him also talked to him, and in a situation where he could be embarrassed and somewhat disturbed, he performed a performance that he could not do, and he recorded the work itself and added a lively feeling. Gaeko was amazed that the way he expressed ⁇ Jasin was unique, I was against him. No, no, no, no, no.