"51-year-old Jung Woo-sung, if you're good-looking from this angle, it's a foul."

Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his humiliating good looks in Dubai.On the 5th Artist Company channel, WOO SUNG LOG in Dubai Ep.01  ⁇  Jung Woo-sungs Dubai Diary # 1 was uploaded by Jung Woo-sung.Heading to Dubai for the event, Jung Woo-sung visited a hamburger restaurant in Dubai for a meal.Jung Woo-sung, who had a camera in the background of the beach, replied, Is there a favorite food?He said, I like Korea Food because I am a Korean person, I like miso stew, kimchi stew, I like kalguksu, I like bibim noodles, I like stir-fried pork.Seolleongtang, Gomtang, he recalled, Seolleongtang gomtang is Koreas fast food.In terms of nutritional value, I think it is such a good and fast food in the world. Jung Woo-sung, who set his own self-cam on his way to the restaurant, glanced at the hamburger with his humiliating and handsome appearance at the angle of looking up from below and ambiguous exposure.
Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his humiliating good looks in Dubai.On the 5th Artist Company channel, WOO SUNG LOG in Dubai Ep.01  ⁇  Jung Woo-sungs Dubai Diary # 1 was uploaded by Jung Woo-sung.Heading to Dubai for the event, Jung Woo-sung visited a hamburger restaurant in Dubai for a meal.Jung Woo-sung, who had a camera in the background of the beach, replied, Is there a favorite food?He said, I like Korea Food because I am a Korean person, I like miso stew, kimchi stew, I like kalguksu, I like bibim noodles, I like stir-fried pork.Seolleongtang, Gomtang, he recalled, Seolleongtang gomtang is Koreas fast food.In terms of nutritional value, I think it is such a good and fast food in the world. Jung Woo-sung, who set his own self-cam on his way to the restaurant, glanced at the hamburger with his humiliating and handsome appearance at the angle of looking up from below and ambiguous exposure.

Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his humiliating good looks in Dubai. On the 5th 'Artist Company' channel, 'WOO SUNG LOG in Dubai Ep.01 ⁇ Jung Woo-sung's Dubai Diary # 1' was uploaded by Jung Woo-sung. Heading to Dubai for the event, Jung Woo-sung visited a hamburger restaurant in Dubai for a meal. Jung Woo-sung, who had a camera in the background of the beach, replied, "Is there a favorite Food?" He said, "I like Korea Food because I am a Korean person, I like miso stew, kimchi stew, I like kalguksu, I like bibim noodles, I like stir-fried pork." Seolleongtang, Gomtang, he recalled, "Seolleongtang gomtang is Korea's fast Food. In terms of nutritional value, I think it is such a good and fast Food in the world. " Jung Woo-sung, who set his own self-cam on his way to the restaurant, glanced at the hamburger with his humiliating and handsome appearance at the angle of looking up from below and ambiguous exposure.