Lee Sang-min clears 6.9 billion debts: Copyright fee? "Inherited 70 years after death"

In My Little Old Boy, Lee Sang-min mentioned a huge royalty.On the 26th, SBS My Little Old Boy got on the air.Lee Sang-min, who was on his first blind date on the day, was drawn.As you can see, Kim Min-kyung arranged a blind date. Lee Sang-min said, Its frustrating, and Kim Jun-ho said, Its a shame.Lee Sang-min said, Lula love song is 100 songs that I have done. Kim Jun-ho said, Do not tell a story-telling in 1999, a story-telling now in 2023. did.The first meeting with Blind Date was followed by a pharmacist company.Blind Date said, I recently visited my parents and went home to listen to Chakra songs all the time. Before I heard about this blind date. And after a while Kim Min-kyung said, Do you want to meet Sangmin brother? What?I still want to be on the playlist, he said.Lee Sang-min said, The copyright association still has a foreclosure, and if it is late, the foreclosure will be released early next year.There are 100 songs and 80 compositions. Even if I die, I will inherit 70 years after death.Shin Dong-yeop also said, Its a big picture that tells us that the copyright society has such a huge thing. Joo-jae was also interested in saying, Its all ours.Meanwhile, Lee Sang-min recently announced that it will liquidate 6.9 billion debts this year.My little old boy.

In My Little Old Boy', Lee Sang-min mentioned a huge royalty. On the 26th, SBS My Little Old Boy' got on the air. Lee Sang-min, who was on his first blind date on the day, was drawn. As you can see, Kim Min-kyung arranged a blind date. Lee Sang-min said, "It's frustrating," and Kim Jun-ho said, "It's a shame." Lee Sang-min said, "Lula love song is 100 songs that I have done." Kim Jun-ho said, "Do not tell a story-telling in 1999, a story-telling now in 2023." did. The first meeting with blind date was followed by a pharmacist company. blind date said, "I recently visited my parents and went home to listen to Chakra songs all the time. Before I heard about this blind date." And after a while Kim Min-kyung said, "Do you want to meet Sangmin brother?" "What?" I still want to be on the playlist," he said. Lee Sang-min said, "The copyright association still has a foreclosure, and if it is late, the foreclosure will be released early next year." "There are 100 songs and 80 compositions. Even if I die, I will inherit 70 years after death." Shin Dong-yeop also said, "It's a big picture that tells us that the copyright society has such a huge thing." Joo-jae was also interested in saying, "It's all ours." Meanwhile, Lee Sang-min recently announced that it will liquidate 6.9 billion debts this year. "My Little Old Boy."