"Lee Sang-min blind date woman, beauty pharmaceutical company employee

Lee Sang-min was pictured doing his first blind date in My Little Old Boy: Old Japanese was a beauty pharmaceutical workerLee Sang-min blind date on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 26th.Lee Sang-min, who was on his first blind date in a good restaurant, was drawn.Kim Jun-ho, who came to the same place, said, This years debt is over, referring to the debt settlement. My younger Kim Min-kyung had a good friend among his acquaintances, Kim Min-kyung said.Lee Sang-min, who is the first blind date in his life, said, Its frustrating. Kim Jun-ho said, Its a shame.Kim Jun-ho came back to the point and said, If you like it, lets get a wine atmosphere, and if you do not have a big heart, lets have juice. Lee Sang-min said, It was awkward to order.After Kim Jun-ho left, Blind Date arrived. The first two people to encounter in excitement. Lee Sang-min was nervous, restless and shy at the appearance of the beauty Blind Date.Blind Date, Lee Sang-min, who was born in 1985, was born in 1973, and Blind Date introduced Kim Yoo-ri, a pharmaceutical company.In particular, Lee Sang-min said, I know it all, but I wonder if its blind date. I did not dry blind date with me around, I do not know blind date at home. Blind Date said, Parent knows everything. He said.Lee Sang-min said, I have a good Parent, I will dry it, but my situation is revealed to the world. Blind Date said, Do not think so because everyone has a story.On the other hand, SBS entertainment show My Little Old Boy is a program in which a mother becomes a speaker, observes her sons daily life, and records moments through a device called a parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m.My little old boy.

Lee Sang-min was pictured doing his first blind date in My Little Old Boy': Old Japanese was a beauty pharmaceutical worker Lee Sang-min blind date on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 26th. Lee Sang-min, who was on his first blind date in a good restaurant, was drawn. Kim Jun-ho, who came to the same place, said, "This year's debt is over," referring to the debt settlement. "My younger Kim Min-kyung had a good friend among his acquaintances," Kim Min-kyung said. Lee Sang-min, who is the first blind date in his life, said, "It's frustrating." Kim Jun-ho said, "It's a shame." Kim Jun-ho came back to the point and said, "If you like it, let's get a wine atmosphere," and if you do not have a big heart, let's have juice. "Lee Sang-min said," It was awkward to order. After Kim Jun-ho left, blind date arrived. The first two people to encounter in excitement. Lee Sang-min was nervous, restless and shy at the appearance of the beauty blind date. blind date, Lee Sang-min, who was born in 1985, was born in 1973, and blind date introduced Kim Yoo-ri, a pharmaceutical company. In particular, Lee Sang-min said, "I know it all, but I wonder if it's blind date. I did not dry blind date with me around, I do not know blind date at home." blind date said, "Parent knows everything. "He said. Lee Sang-min said, "I have a good Parent, I will dry it, but my situation is revealed to the world." blind date said, "Do not think so because everyone has a story." On the other hand, SBS entertainment show "My Little Old Boy" is a program in which a mother becomes a speaker, observes her son's daily life, and records moments through a device called a Parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m. "My Little Old Boy."