Lee Jang-won's wife, Bae Da Hae, was a bigger than life gangster.

Lee Chan One unveils Behind for his wife Bae Da Hae as a genius of medicine.KBS 2TV  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇ , which is broadcasted on March 8, will feature Lee Jang-won and Joo Woo-jae, the elite  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,On this day, Lee Jang-won revealed a sweet love story with his wife Bae Da Hae during his romance.There was a day when I had to go home from the train station late at night, but I could not pick up  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  I was afraid of the sea, so I painted the road from the train station to the parking lot. Bae Da Hae, who is not good at finding the road, told a romantic anecdote that was reborn as a genius and painted the atmosphere in pink.Kim Jong-kook made an impression event idea to put flowers for his wife in the middle of the way to Lee Jang-won, and the MCs laughed at Kim Jong-kook, saying that he was a lover of this age.Kim Jong-kook said, I will do everything when I get married. Be careful! Do not think about going alone at the train station.He also said that he was shocked by his wife, Bigger Than Life thug, at his first meeting with his wife Bae Da Hae.At that time, when the corona was severe, the menu came out and the mask was opened. My wife was a Bigger Than Life gangster. She was so pretty that she was worried that she would be fooled by her wife.Joo Woo-jae said, I have seen my brother-in-law, and he has a beautiful charisma. He added, I have a soft, soft and charisma. Bae Da Hae  ⁇  Bigger Than Life.

Lee Chan One unveils Behind for his wife Bae Da Hae as a 'genius of medicine'. kbs 2TV ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ , which is broadcasted on March 8, will feature Lee Jang-won and Joo Woo-jae, the elite ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , On this day, Lee Jang-won revealed a sweet love story with his wife Bae Da Hae during his romance. There was a day when I had to go home from the train station late at night, but I could not pick up ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ I was afraid of the sea, so I painted the road from the train station to the parking lot. Bae Da Hae, who is not good at finding the road, told a romantic anecdote that was reborn as a genius and painted the atmosphere in pink. Kim Jong-kook made an impression event idea to put flowers for his wife in the middle of the way to Lee Jang-won, and the MCs laughed at Kim Jong-kook, saying that he was a lover of this age. Kim Jong-kook said, "I will do everything when I get married." "Be careful! Do not think about going alOne at the train station." He also said that he was shocked by his wife, Bigger Than Life thug, at his first meeting with his wife Bae Da Hae. At that time, when the corona was severe, the menu came out and the mask was opened. My wife was a Bigger Than Life gangster. She was so pretty that she was worried that she would be fooled by her wife. Joo Woo-jae said, "I have seen my brother-in-law, and he has a beautiful charisma." He added, "I have a soft, soft and charisma." Bae Da Hae ⁇ Bigger Than Life.