Lee Jang-won: "Bae Da Hae, I'm afraid you're going to be so pretty... just 8 months of marriage"

Peppertons Lee Jang-won opens up about Love Story with wife Bae Da HaeKBS 2TV  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇ , which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 8th, is composed of Lee Jang-won and Joo Woo-jae.In a recent recording, Lee Jang-won revealed a sweet love story with his wife Bae Da Hae during his romance.He had a day when he had to go home from the train station late at night, but I could not pick him up.  ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇  I was afraid of the sun, so I painted the road from the train station to the parking lot.  ⁇  Bae Da Hae, who is not good at finding the road, told a romantic anecdote that was reborn as a genius and painted the atmosphere pink.Kim Jong-kook made an impression event idea to put flowers for his wife in the middle of the way to Lee Jang-won, and the MCs laughed at Kim Jong-kook, saying that he was a lover of this age.Kim Jong-kook said, I will do everything if I collect (the event) and marry it.  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Be careful! Do not think about going alone at the train station.In addition, he told me that he was shocked by his wife, Bigger Than Life thug, at the first meeting with his wife Bae Da Hae. At that time, when the corona was severe, the menu came out and the mask was opened.  ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇  I was worried that I would be playing with my wife because she was so pretty.  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Joo Woo-jae said, I have seen my brother-in-law, and he has a beautiful charisma. He said, I have a charisma that is soft and soft, but I have charisma. Bae Da Hae  ⁇  Bigger Than Life.Lee Jang-won, who has been married for two years, has been informed that Bae Hae-hee has been married for two years. He has been married for two years. He has been married for two years. It is the back door that revealed the anecdote that received the proposal of the end of the romance of the romance and brought out envy and irritability at the same time.

Peppertons Lee Jang-won opens up about Love Story with wife Bae Da Hae kbs 2TV ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ , which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 8th, is composed of Lee Jang-won and Joo Woo-jae. In a recent recording, Lee Jang-won revealed a sweet love story with his wife Bae Da Hae during his romance. He had a day when he had to go home from the train station late at night, but I could not pick him up. ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ I was afraid of the sun, so I painted the road from the train station to the parking lot. ⁇ Bae Da Hae, who is not good at finding the road, told a romantic anecdote that was reborn as a genius and painted the atmosphere pink. Kim Jong-kook made an impression event idea to put flowers for his wife in the middle of the way to Lee Jang-won, and the MCs laughed at Kim Jong-kook, saying that he was a lover of this age. Kim Jong-kook said, "I will do everything if I collect (the event) and marry it." ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Be careful! "Do not think about going alone at the train station. In addition, he told me that he was shocked by his wife, Bigger Than Life thug, at the first meeting with his wife Bae Da Hae. At that time, when the corona was severe, the menu came out and the mask was opened. ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ I was worried that I would be playing with my wife because she was so pretty. ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Joo Woo-jae said, "I have seen my brother-in-law, and he has a beautiful charisma." He said, "I have a charisma that is soft and soft, but I have charisma." Bae Da Hae ⁇ Bigger Than Life. Lee Jang-won, who has been married for two years, has been informed that Bae Hae-hee has been married for two years. He has been married for two years. He has been married for two years. It is the back door that revealed the anecdote that received the proposal of the end of the romance of the romance and brought out envy and irritability at the same time.