Kim Tae-kyun, ⁇ Confessions with his wife ⁇ Other things fit well ⁇ (TV Cultwo Show ⁇ )

Kim Tae-kyun confided in his life with his wife.Singer Hwang Chi-yeul appeared as a special DJ on SBS PowerFM  ⁇  Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show  ⁇  on the 9th.On the show, the story of a listener who wore a short-sleeved T-shirt in a room in the middle of winter and lived with a boiler at 30 degrees Celsius was revealed. The main character of the story added that the cost of gas was reduced to 40,000 won next month after all efforts.Hwang Chi-yeul, who was listening to this, said, I have lived in a rooftop. In a small room, the wind is strong. I have never played more than 24 degrees. This is the average.Kim Tae-kyun also shared his own experiences with temperature: I got married and had a different temperature from my wife, and everything else fits, but the temperature doesnt.For several years, I lowered the temperature and raised my wife. Then my wife slept in the living room and I slept in the living room. Then I was forced to live in a separate room.SBS PowerFM  ⁇  Escape from Dooshi TV Cultwo Show  ⁇

Kim Tae-kyun confided in his life with his wife. Singer Hwang Chi-yeul appeared as a special DJ on SBS PowerFM ⁇ Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show ⁇ on the 9th. On the show, the story of a listener who wore a short-sleeved T-shirt in a room in the middle of winter and lived with a boiler at 30 degrees Celsius was revealed. The main character of the story added that the cost of gas was reduced to 40,000 won next month after all efforts. Hwang Chi-yeul, who was listening to this, said, "I have lived in a rooftop. In a small room, the wind is strong. I have never played more than 24 degrees." "This is the average. Kim Tae-kyun also shared his own experiences with temperature: "I got married and had a different temperature from my wife, and everything else fits, but the temperature doesn't." For several years, I lowered the temperature and raised my wife. Then my wife slept in the living room and I slept in the living room. Then I was forced to live in a separate room. SBS PowerFM ⁇ Escape from Dooshi TV Cultwo Show