Hyeri, Gopchang Eat for 3 servings entertainment appeared "In a hurry with friendship with pd" ('Hyemiri Yechapa')

Hyeri revealed her reason for appearing on the program.At the Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the morning of 9th, ENA entertainment program  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  was held.Producer Lee Tae-kyung, Hyeri, (girl) children Mi-yeon, Leejung, Choi Ye-na, Le Seppapim Kim Chaewon, and Patricia attended the event.Hyeri said, I was in a hurry. I had a lot of friendship with Lee Tae-kyung PD, so I often talked about what to do. One day I went to eat Gopchang.I went to Gopchang, he explained.He added, I did not know what I was doing or who I was doing, and I was willing to do it with PD. He said he ate three servings alone.Lee Tae-kyung PD said, I approached strategically. I approached PD with the same room escape hobby and thought, Lets talk today.I do not think Hyeri can get out of the story if he is hungry, explained Gopchang. ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  is an entertainment that captures the life of Hye-mi Lee, who is struggling for a comfortable settlement in a remote mountain.Hyeri (Lee Hye-Ri), Mi-yeon, Leejung, Choi Ye-na, Le Seraphim Kim Chaewon, and Patricia will appear and will be broadcasted at 7:50 pm on the 12th.

Hyeri revealed her reason for appearing on the program. At the Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the morning of 9th, ENA entertainment program ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ was held. Producer Lee Tae-kyung, Hyeri, (girl) children Mi-yeon, Leejung, Choi Ye-na, Le Seppapim Kim Chaewon, and Patricia attended the event. Hyeri said, "I was in a hurry. I had a lot of friendship with Lee Tae-kyung pd, so I often talked about what to do. One day I went to eat Gopchang. "I went to Gopchang," he explained. He added, "I did not know what I was doing or who I was doing, and I was willing to do it with pd." He said he ate three servings alone. Lee Tae-kyung pd said, "I approached strategically. I approached pd with the same room escape hobby and thought, 'Let's talk today.' I do not think Hyeri can get out of the story if he is hungry, "explained Gopchang. ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ 'is an entertainment that captures the life of Hye-mi Lee, who is struggling for a comfortable settlement in a remote mountain. Hyeri (Lee Hye-Ri), Mi-yeon, Leejung, Choi Ye-na, Le Seraphim Kim Chaewon, and Patricia will appear and will be broadcasted at 7:50 pm on the 12th.