Hyeri, frustrated with Airline attitude, "I booked it, but I did not have a first Seat. Down with Economy rice ... It's so absurd"

Actress Hyeri (real name Lee Hye-Ri and 29), a former member of girl group Girls Day, exploded in anger at an Airlines attitude.Hyeri said on 31st, I booked a month and a half ago and pre-designated Seat, but I do not have a First Class Seat. Downgrade to Economy rice. If you do not refund and you do not like your seat,Haha. I even booked two seats, but how can both be downgraded? Hyeri said, I had a lot of things to say, but I could not do it properly, so I had to study English hard. It was a very absurd experience. You should be careful, he added.It is interpreted that he received such a response from a foreign airline when he reflected on Hyeris article, I had a lot of words to say, but I could not do it properly and I had to study English hard.Meanwhile, Hyeri is preparing for a screen comeback with the movie Victorious.

Actress Hyeri (real name Lee Hye-Ri and 29), a former member of girl group Girl's Day, exploded in anger at an Airline's attitude. Hyeri said on 31st, "I booked a month and a half ago and pre-designated Seat, but I do not have a First Class Seat. Downgrade to Economy rice." "If you do not refund and you do not like your Seat, Haha. I even booked two Seats, but how can both be Downgraded? " Hyeri said, "I had a lot of things to say, but I could not do it properly, so I had to study English hard." "It was a very absurd experience. You should be careful," he added. It is interpreted that he received such a response from a foreign Airline when he reflected on Hyeri's article, "I had a lot of words to say, but I could not do it properly and I had to study English hard." Meanwhile, Hyeri is preparing for a screen comeback with the movie Victorious'.