LE SSERAFIM Kim Chaewon "becomes a leader to be willing to do"

Group LE SSERAFIM (LE SSERAFIM) member Kim ChaewonKim Chaewon recently hosted a photo shoot with fashion magazines alone; this is the first time she has taken a photo shoot alone since LE SSERAFIM debut.Kim Chaewon in the public photo has completely digested various stylings and emits a unique aura.Especially, this picture is a leader of LE SSERAFIM, and it captures the attention with Kim Chaewons chic atmosphere with a confident appearance.In an interview with him, Kim Chaewon said, I was so grateful for the record of the first album of the girl group debut album (a week of record sales as of the date of release) with LE SSERAFIMs first album FEARLESS.It is not easy to give such a great interest from the beginning, so the next stage, the next stage, has a sense of responsibility like better do better. Asked what leader he wanted to be, he said, I want to be friends with my members. I want you to feel comfortable with me and tell me everything you have.So if the members do not worry or worry, I think it will be too good.I want to be a leader that members can rely on. He showed deep affection for the members and a special sense of responsibility as a leader.Finally, when asked about his future goals, he said, I want to burn it with LE SSERAFIM, not anymore and less.
Group LE SSERAFIM (LE SSERAFIM) member Kim ChaewonKim Chaewon recently hosted a photo shoot with fashion magazines alone; this is the first time she has taken a photo shoot alone since LE SSERAFIM debut.Kim Chaewon in the public photo has completely digested various stylings and emits a unique aura.Especially, this picture is a leader of LE SSERAFIM, and it captures the attention with Kim Chaewons chic atmosphere with a confident appearance.In an interview with him, Kim Chaewon said, I was so grateful for the record of the first album of the girl group debut album (a week of record sales as of the date of release) with LE SSERAFIMs first album FEARLESS.It is not easy to give such a great interest from the beginning, so the next stage, the next stage, has a sense of responsibility like better do better. Asked what leader he wanted to be, he said, I want to be friends with my members. I want you to feel comfortable with me and tell me everything you have.So if the members do not worry or worry, I think it will be too good.I want to be a leader that members can rely on. He showed deep affection for the members and a special sense of responsibility as a leader.Finally, when asked about his future goals, he said, I want to burn it with LE SSERAFIM, not anymore and less.

Group LE SSERAFIM (LE SSERAFIM) member Kim Chaewon

Kim Chaewon recently hosted a photo shoot with fashion magazines alone; this is the first time she has taken a photo shoot alone since LE SSERAFIM debut.

Kim Chaewon in the public photo has completely digested various stylings and emits a unique aura. Especially, this picture is a leader of LE SSERAFIM, and it captures the attention with Kim Chaewon's chic atmosphere with a confident appearance.

In an interview with him, Kim Chaewon said, "I was so grateful for the record of the first album of the girl group debut album (a week of record sales as of the date of release) with LE SSERAFIM's first album 'FEARLESS'. It is not easy to give such a great interest from the beginning, so the next stage, the next stage, has a sense of responsibility like 'better do better'. "

Asked what leader he wanted to be, he said, "I want to be friends with my members. I want you to feel comfortable with me and tell me everything you have. So if the members do not worry or worry, I think it will be too good. I want to be a leader that members can rely on. "He showed deep affection for the members and a special sense of responsibility as a leader.

Finally, when asked about his future goals, he said, "I want to burn it with LE SSERAFIM, not anymore and less."