Hong Hyun-hee Celebrity Where did you go? 4 days appeared with a hairy head ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (King Nego)

Hong Hyun-hee puts Celebrity face downMarch 9th day Dala Studio Nego King Episode 3 shows the appearance of Gag Woman Hong Hyun-hee in Shampoo Nego.On this day, Hong Hyun-hee said, Shampoo? I did not really wash my hair. I did not hesitate to reveal my hair on the 4th, and I wore a bathrobe and shower and bathtub all over my body.Celebrity It is the back door that I admired the production team even in the passion of Hong Hyun-hee which is unmatched by the king of the past enough to put down the face.After arriving at the brand, Hong Hyun-hee closed his head and dried it until he met the person in charge. As soon as he met the person in charge, he closed his head and applied the essence to the essence and went to see King Shampoo.On this day, the Nego strategy went to the  ⁇  5 customized Nego strategy as the season 5. No matter what King Shampoo says, it is  ⁇  Season 5, but you have to give 5.Lets set it to Season 5, and when Hong Hyun-hee overwhelmed the momentum, King Shampoo tongued his tongue and said that the worlds strongest came.

Hong Hyun-hee puts Celebrity face down March 9th day Dala Studio 'Nego King' Episode 3 shows the appearance of Gag Woman Hong Hyun-hee in Shampoo Nego. On this day, Hong Hyun-hee said, "Shampoo?" I did not really wash my hair. I did not hesitate to reveal my hair on the 4th, and I wore a bathrobe and shower and bathtub all over my body. Celebrity It is the back door that I admired the production team even in the passion of Hong Hyun-hee which is unmatched by the king of the past enough to put down the face. After arriving at the brand, Hong Hyun-hee closed his head and dried it until he met the person in charge. As soon as he met the person in charge, he closed his head and applied the essence to the essence and went to see King Shampoo. On this day, the Nego strategy went to the ⁇ 5 customized Nego strategy as the season 5. "No matter what King Shampoo says, it is ⁇ Season 5, but you have to give 5. Let's set it to Season 5, and when Hong Hyun-hee overwhelmed the momentum, King Shampoo tongued his tongue and said that the world's strongest came.