Kim Bo-reum "Speed skating at the 2010 Winter Olympics ⁇ M outcast controversy, Lee Sang-hwa hugs me tightly" (Radio Star)

Kim Bo-reum thanked Lee Sang-hwa and Mo Tae-bum for being comforted at the time of the Olympic Games.MBC entertainment Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th was featured in Energy Jade featured by Jang Youngran, Ahn Hyun-mo, Hong Yoon Hwa and Kim Bo-reum.Kim Bo-reum, who played Olympic Games three times in a row to Sochi, Beijing and Pyeongchang, picked PyeongChang Olympic Games silver medal as the most disappointing Olympic Games.2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics Speed skating at the 2010 Winter Olympics  ⁇  M 8th Kyonggi At the time, Kim Bo-reum and Park Ji-woo crossed the finish line far ahead of the last runner,Kim Bo-reum said, This is the moment I achieved my dream at the Olympic Games by winning the silver medal, but I dont have any pictures of me smiling because of Kyonggi right before. Its a pity that I played that part a bit.At that time, my roommate Lee Sang-hwa cheered me up. I did not come out of the room and came out to go to the bathroom, but my sister was there. I looked at each other for three seconds and my sister hugged me without saying anything.I felt like I did not have to say a little at that time. Taebum also said, Lets talk for five minutes because Im not eating rice. He said, Lets talk for five minutes now and then laugh like before. My colleagues around me also helped me a lot when I was in Pyeongchang. Radio Star broadcast screen capture

Kim Bo-reum thanked Lee Sang-hwa and Mo Tae-bum for being comforted at the time of the Olympic Games. MBC entertainment Radio Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th was featured in 'Energy Jade' featured by Jang Youngran, Ahn Hyun-mo, Hong Yoon Hwa and Kim Bo-reum. Kim Bo-reum, who played Olympic Games three times in a row to Sochi, Beijing and Pyeongchang, picked PyeongChang Olympic Games silver medal as the most disappointing Olympic Games. 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics Speed skating at the 2010 Winter Olympics ⁇ M 8th Kyonggi At the time, Kim Bo-reum and Park Ji-woo crossed the finish line far ahead of the last runner, Kim Bo-reum said, "This is the moment I achieved my dream at the Olympic Games by winning the silver medal, but I don't have any pictures of me smiling because of Kyonggi right before. It's a pity that I played that part a bit." At that time, my roommate Lee Sang-hwa cheered me up. "I did not come out of the room and came out to go to the bathroom, but my sister was there." I looked at each other for three seconds and my sister hugged me without saying anything. I felt like I did not have to say a little at that time. "Taebum also said," Let's talk for five minutes because I'm not eating rice. "He said," Let's talk for five minutes now and then laugh like before. " My colleagues around me also helped me a lot when I was in Pyeongchang. " Radio Star' broadcast screen capture