Park Soo-hong, ⁇ 23 years younger wife revealed ⁇ "2 years old? Get ready hard"

KBS 2TVs Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on the 18th, will reveal the results of the 3rd anniversary special menu development competition on the theme of Ramen.Ryu Soo-young, Park Sung-mi, Cha Yeol-ri, Lee Chan-won, Park Soo-hong. Among the five chefs who are in charge of Manggang, attention is focused on which ramen menu will win the honor of winning and launching.Park Soo-hong has gathered topics for the first time in his daily life and honeymoon home over the trials through Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.I want to show happiness to those who cheered, said Park Soo-hong, who encouraged many Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant viewers.In addition, Park Soo-hongs Cat Da-hong is loved by 53 million YouTube subscribers.Park Soo-hong introduces himself as Father Park Soo-hong.In the VCR, Park Soo-hong walked the neighborhood with a stroller. In the stroller, Park Soo-hongs Cat Da-hong was riding. The cat is walking?Park Soo-hong said, Dahongi is a strange child even if I look at it. After consulting with the veterinarian, he told me that he started walking.When Park Soo-hong started talking about Da-hong, he said, I dont know how pretty she is, and Da-hong is a genius, drawing laughter by boasting of his fathers children.When I take a selfie in Walking with Dahongi, I look at Dahongi who stares at the camera accurately and says, Our Dahongi eats the camera. I did not receive idol education, but this is enough.Citizens who found Park Soo-hong and Park Soo-hong during the park walking greeted Park Soo-hong with a warm greeting.During the conversation, an elderly man said to Park Soo-hong, I wish I could have a baby and live in harmony. Park Soo-hong said shamefully, I am preparing hard.

KBS 2TV's 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' (hereinafter referred to as 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'), which will be broadcast on the 18th, will reveal the results of the 3rd anniversary special menu development competition on the theme of 'Ramen'. Ryu Soo-young, Park Sung-mi, Cha Yeol-ri, Lee Chan-won, Park Soo-hong. Among the five chefs who are in charge of Manggang, attention is focused on which ramen menu will win the honor of winning and launching. Park Soo-hong has gathered topics for the first time in his daily life and honeymoon home over the trials through 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'. "I want to show happiness to those who cheered," said Park Soo-hong, who encouraged many "Stars" Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant viewers. In addition, Park Soo-hong's Cat Da-hong is loved by 53 million YouTube subscribers. Park Soo-hong introduces himself as "Father Park Soo-hong". In the VCR, Park Soo-hong walked the neighborhood with a stroller. In the stroller, Park Soo-hong's Cat Da-hong was riding. "The Cat is Walking? "Park Soo-hong said," Dahongi is a strange child even if I look at it. "After consulting with the veterinarian, he told me that he started Walking. When Park Soo-hong started talking about Da-hong, he said, "I don't know how pretty she is," and "Da-hong is a genius," drawing laughter by boasting of his father's children. When I take a selfie in Walking with Dahongi, I look at Dahongi who stares at the camera accurately and says, "Our Dahongi eats the camera. I did not receive idol eduCation, but this is enough." Citizens who found Park Soo-hong and Park Soo-hong during the park Walking greeted Park Soo-hong with a warm greeting. During the conversation, an elderly man said to Park Soo-hong, "I wish I could have a baby and live in harmony." Park Soo-hong said shamefully, "I am preparing hard."