Kim Yong-gun Daughter-in-law' Hwang Bo Ra "Celebrity Family? Became Stronger in Responsibility"

Actor Hwang Bo Ra expressed his feelings about being Kim Yong-guns daughter-in-law.Magazine Womens Sense released a pictorial and interview with Hwang Bo Ra, who married Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon), CEO of Workhouse Company, an entertainment agency, in November after a 10-year romance.Hwang Bo Ra in the public photo attracts attention with its neat appearance.In an interview with Hwang Bo Ra, he pledged his love in front of more than 1,000 guests and said he would live in return for his congratulations.About my husband Cha Hyeon-woo  ⁇  I wanted to marry someone who saved me, but now my husband is such a person  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  showed a special affection.Hwang Bo Ra mentioned his father, actor Kim Yong-gun, and said that after the wedding ceremony, he told the story that he had greeted the staff members who helped the ceremony and said that he would live while learning about the care and warmth of his father.He added, I have a strong family under the common denominator of acting, and my father and my brother are known people, so I have a stronger sense of responsibility to do things right.
Actor Hwang Bo Ra expressed his feelings about being Kim Yong-guns daughter-in-law.Magazine Womens Sense released a pictorial and interview with Hwang Bo Ra, who married Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon), CEO of Workhouse Company, an entertainment agency, in November after a 10-year romance.Hwang Bo Ra in the public photo attracts attention with its neat appearance.In an interview with Hwang Bo Ra, he pledged his love in front of more than 1,000 guests and said he would live in return for his congratulations.About my husband Cha Hyeon-woo  ⁇  I wanted to marry someone who saved me, but now my husband is such a person  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  showed a special affection.Hwang Bo Ra mentioned his father, actor Kim Yong-gun, and said that after the wedding ceremony, he told the story that he had greeted the staff members who helped the ceremony and said that he would live while learning about the care and warmth of his father.He added, I have a strong family under the common denominator of acting, and my father and my brother are known people, so I have a stronger sense of responsibility to do things right.
Actor Hwang Bo Ra expressed his feelings about being Kim Yong-guns daughter-in-law.Magazine Womens Sense released a pictorial and interview with Hwang Bo Ra, who married Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon), CEO of Workhouse Company, an entertainment agency, in November after a 10-year romance.Hwang Bo Ra in the public photo attracts attention with its neat appearance.In an interview with Hwang Bo Ra, he pledged his love in front of more than 1,000 guests and said he would live in return for his congratulations.About my husband Cha Hyeon-woo  ⁇  I wanted to marry someone who saved me, but now my husband is such a person  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  showed a special affection.Hwang Bo Ra mentioned his father, actor Kim Yong-gun, and said that after the wedding ceremony, he told the story that he had greeted the staff members who helped the ceremony and said that he would live while learning about the care and warmth of his father.He added, I have a strong family under the common denominator of acting, and my father and my brother are known people, so I have a stronger sense of responsibility to do things right.

Actor Hwang Bo Ra expressed his feelings about being Kim Yong-gun's Daughter-in-law. Magazine Women's Sense released a pictorial and interview with Hwang Bo Ra, who married Cha Hyeon-woo (real name Kim Young-hoon), CEO of Workhouse Company, an entertainment agency, in November after a 10-year romance. Hwang Bo Ra in the public photo attracts attention with its neat appearance. In an interview with Hwang Bo Ra, he pledged his love in front of more than 1,000 guests and said he would live in return for his congratulations. About my husband Cha Hyeon-woo ⁇ I wanted to marry someone who saved me, but now my husband is such a person ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ showed a special affection. Hwang Bo Ra mentioned his Father, actor Kim Yong-gun, and said that after the wedding ceremony, he told the story that he had greeted the staff members who helped the ceremony and said that he would live while learning about the care and warmth of his Father. He added, "I have a strong family under the common denominator of acting, and my Father and my brother are known people, so I have a stronger sense of responsibility to do things right."