"What to play" Lee Yi-kyung "The Small Way Home Director Can't Drop Sofa Buyed by Ex-Girlfriend"

Hangout with Yooo new home for Lee Yi-kyung has been unveiledMBC entertainment program Hangout with Yoo (hereinafter referred to as What to Play), which was broadcast on the 1st, depicted members who visited Lee Yi-kyungs house, which recently moved.On this day, the members visited Lee Yi-kyungs new house without knowing Lee Yi-kyung.But when the homeowner, Lee Yi-kyung, was not seen, he began searching the house. But there was no Lee Yi-kyung.Shin Bong-sun was embarrassed, saying, Houses without Lee Yi-kyung are so funny.The members then waited for Lee Yi-kyung to talk about his new home.The Americas and Park Jin-joo were surprised that they were too neat than they thought.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lee Yi-kyung-yi said, When I save my house in accordance with the rent of the house I lived in, my house is getting smaller. Lee Yi-kyung, the manager who listened to this, sympathized, I think two-thirds of the (previous) luggage has been abandoned.Lee Yi-kyung, who arrived soon, said, I threw away more than half of the furniture and luggage. I wanted to abandon Sofa, but I could not throw it away because I had bought it from the woman Friend I met before.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, If you have a new woman friend, you can change it then. Shin Bong-sun laughed, saying, If you go out with your sister, you will buy a new one.

Hangout with Yooo' new home for Lee Yi-kyung has been unveiled

MBC entertainment program "Hangout with Yoo" (hereinafter referred to as "What to Play"), which was broadcast on the 1st, depicted members who visited Lee Yi-kyung's house, which recently moved.

On this day, the members visited Lee Yi-kyung's new house without knowing Lee Yi-kyung. But when the homeowner, Lee Yi-kyung, was not seen, he began searching the house. But there was no Lee Yi-kyung.

Shin Bong-sun was embarrassed, saying, "Houses without Lee Yi-kyung are so funny."

The members then waited for Lee Yi-kyung to talk about his new home.

The Americas and Park Jin-joo were surprised that they were "too neat than they thought."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Lee Yi-kyung-yi said," When I save my house in accordance with the rent of the house I lived in, my house is getting smaller. "

Lee Yi-kyung, the manager who listened to this, sympathized, "I think two-thirds of the (previous) luggage has been abandoned."

Lee Yi-kyung, who arrived soon, said, "I threw away more than half of the furniture and luggage. I wanted to abandon Sofa, but I could not throw it away because I had bought it from the woman Friend I met before."

So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If you have a new woman friend, you can change it then." Shin Bong-sun laughed, saying, "If you go out with your sister, you will buy a new one."