Lee Yi-kyung's mother contacted him after Date.

 ⁇  Hangout with Yoo ⁇  Lee Yi-kyung has been up to date since the date with the Americas.MBC  ⁇  Hangout with Yoo  ⁇  broadcasted on the 10th, Lee Yi-kyung and Lee Mi-joos romance rumor termination project released last week.Earlier last week, Lee Yi-kyung and Lee Mi-joo enjoyed Date all day at Hangout with Yoo.However, in the final Choices, Lee Yi-kyung hit the bell, and Lee Mi-joo stepped in and showed mixed Choices.Yoo Jae-suk, who saw the Americas returning to a higher tension after the cure of COVID-19 on this day, pointed out his fashion, saying, Its hard to see my sisters lives these days.Lee Yi-kyung, who saw the Americas in a cropped navel, pointed out that the boat was not as pretty as he thought.Shin Bong-sun is behind you, and Yoo Jae-Suk also criticized that the eco-couple is over.Shin Bong-sun comforted Lee Yi-kyung, saying, To be honest, I was a bit sad, and Yoo Jae-suk recalled that  ⁇  Cage was also embarrassed after the final Choices.Then, Haha, after shooting last week, I made a video call at 11 oclock in the night, and my face was all over the car.During lunch, Park Jin-joo asked Lee Yi-kyung if there was anything uncomfortable with the filming, and Lee Mi-joo said, Are you really not my parents? So I talked.No, no, no, he said firmly.Lee Yi-kyung also said, As soon as I finished broadcasting, I came to my mother. Lee Kyung-aa, I said, Even if you die, you can not be a dog.On the other hand, MBC  ⁇  Hangout with Yoo will return on July 1 after two weeks of reorganization.MBC Hangout with Yoo
 ⁇  Hangout with Yoo ⁇  Lee Yi-kyung has been up to date since the date with the Americas.MBC  ⁇  Hangout with Yoo  ⁇  broadcasted on the 10th, Lee Yi-kyung and Lee Mi-joos romance rumor termination project released last week.Earlier last week, Lee Yi-kyung and Lee Mi-joo enjoyed Date all day at Hangout with Yoo.However, in the final Choices, Lee Yi-kyung hit the bell, and Lee Mi-joo stepped in and showed mixed Choices.Yoo Jae-suk, who saw the Americas returning to a higher tension after the cure of COVID-19 on this day, pointed out his fashion, saying, Its hard to see my sisters lives these days.Lee Yi-kyung, who saw the Americas in a cropped navel, pointed out that the boat was not as pretty as he thought.Shin Bong-sun is behind you, and Yoo Jae-Suk also criticized that the eco-couple is over.Shin Bong-sun comforted Lee Yi-kyung, saying, To be honest, I was a bit sad, and Yoo Jae-suk recalled that  ⁇  Cage was also embarrassed after the final Choices.Then, Haha, after shooting last week, I made a video call at 11 oclock in the night, and my face was all over the car.During lunch, Park Jin-joo asked Lee Yi-kyung if there was anything uncomfortable with the filming, and Lee Mi-joo said, Are you really not my parents? So I talked.No, no, no, he said firmly.Lee Yi-kyung also said, As soon as I finished broadcasting, I came to my mother. Lee Kyung-aa, I said, Even if you die, you can not be a dog.On the other hand, MBC  ⁇  Hangout with Yoo will return on July 1 after two weeks of reorganization.MBC Hangout with Yoo

⁇ Hangout with Yoo ⁇ Lee Yi-kyung has been up to Date since the Date with the Americas. MBC ⁇ Hangout with Yoo ⁇ broadcasted on the 10th, Lee Yi-kyung and Lee Mi-joo's romance rumor termination project released last week. Earlier last week, Lee Yi-kyung and Lee Mi-joo enjoyed Date all day at Hangout with Yoo. However, in the final Choices, Lee Yi-kyung hit the bell, and Lee Mi-joo stepped in and showed mixed Choices. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw the Americas returning to a higher tension after the cure of COVID-19 on this day, pointed out his fashion, saying, "It's hard to see my sisters' lives these days." Lee Yi-kyung, who saw the Americas in a cropped navel, pointed out that the boat was not as pretty as he thought. Shin Bong-sun is behind you, and Yoo Jae-Suk also criticized that the eco-couple is over. Shin Bong-sun comforted Lee Yi-kyung, saying, "To be honest, I was a bit sad," and Yoo Jae-Suk recalled that ⁇ Cage was also embarrassed after the final Choices. Then, Haha, after shooting last week, I made a video call at 11 o'clock in the night, and my face was all over the car. During lunch, Park Jin-joo asked Lee Yi-kyung if there was anything uncomfortable with the filming, and Lee Mi-joo said, "Are you really not my parents?" So I talked. "No, no, no," he said firmly. Lee Yi-kyung also said, "As soon as I finished broadcasting, I came to my mother." Lee Kyung-aa, I said, "Even if you die, you can not be a dog." On the other hand, MBC ⁇ Hangout with Yoo will return on July 1 after two weeks of reorganization. MBC "Hangout with Yoo"