Celebrities as a hobby?...Who was born with a gold spoon?

There are stars in the entertainment industry who might not have had to be entertainers, so-called gold spoons who have rich and social status parents.In the SBS Strong Heart UEFA Champions League broadcast on the 4th, comedian Eom Ji-Yoon and Kim Won-hoon, who co-wrote with long-term love in the meta comedy channel Short BoxOn the day, Kim Ho-young told Kim Won-hoon, There is a rumor that profits are hundreds of millions of won as there are many schedules. In an interview with the production team, they asked me how much I could buy a recording site for Strong Heart UEFA Champions League.Kim Won-hoon corrected the question, saying, I asked the production team How much can I buy SBS? Kang Ho-dong was surprised that he was SBS Flex,Lee Ji-hye asked Eom Ji-yoon, who broadcasts with him, Is that a possibility? Eom Ji-yoon said, Its possible, because the house is really good.I can not buy SBS, but my father can live. In response to the question, Where is my father? Kim Won-hoon said, I run a small factory. He said, Its a really small factory. Lee Ji-hye laughed and laughed.Like Kim Won-hoon, who has a father who represents the company, there are stars who are called gold spoons. They range in form from parents who earn hundreds of millions of won to those who have siblings who have taken elite courses.Actor Lee Yi-kyung, who has been loved by many entertainment programs, is a well-known gold spoon entertainer.Lee Yi-kyungs father is Lee Sung-bum, former president of the large company L. According to a report released by the Financial Supervisory Service in 2015, Lee Yi-kyungs father was reported to have an annual income of 1 billion won.However, Lee Yi-kyung said in an entertainment program, My father was in L company, but my father was also a salary president. My life is different from me. My father does not even know where I am moving.Your life is your responsibility, he said.Park Sung-hoon, who played school violence perpetrator Jeon Jae-joon in the Netflix drama Douglas, was also included in the entertainment industrys gold star list.In the recently broadcasted tvN Free Doctor, Park Sung-hoon was one of them.Park Sung-hoon is said to have grown up in a wealthy environment as well as a role in the play.He was a foreign language high school student, but Park Sung-hoons family was also said to be an elite family, mostly from law school and medical school.Umji, the youngest member of the group Bibiji, is also a famous gold spoon idol.Umjis father is a well-known dental director in Korea, and his fathers dental clinic is known to operate more than 40 dental clinics in Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Chungcheong and Jeolla provinces.In particular, the dentist also posted an article celebrating Umjis debut through his official social network service account, saying, The reason for the debut of the girl group is that Umji is the youngest daughter of the director.After that, I posted a sign message of my girlfriend members at the time.

There are stars in the entertainment industry who might not have had to be entertainers, so-called "gold spoons" who have rich and social status parents. In the SBS Strong Heart UEFA Champions League' broadcast on the 4th, comedian Eom Ji-Yoon and Kim Won-hoon, who co-wrote with 'long-term love' in the meta comedy channel 'Short Box' On the day, Kim Ho-young told Kim Won-hoon, "There is a rumor that profits are hundreds of millions of won as there are many schedules. In an interview with the production team, they asked me how much I could buy a recording site for Strong Heart UEFA Champions League.'" Kim Won-hoon corrected the question, saying, "I asked the production team 'How much can I buy SBS?'" Kang Ho-dong was surprised that he was "SBS Flex, Lee Ji-hye asked Eom Ji-yoon, who broadcasts with him, "Is that a possibility?" Eom Ji-yoon said, "It's possible, because the house is really good. I can not buy SBS, but my father can live. " In response to the question, "Where is my father?" Kim Won-hoon said, "I run a small factory." He said, "It's a really small factory." Lee Ji-hye laughed and laughed. Like Kim Won-hoon, who has a father who represents the company, there are stars who are called "gold spoons." They range in form from parents who earn hundreds of millions of won to those who have siblings who have taken elite courses. Actor Lee Yi-kyung, who has been loved by many entertainment programs, is a well-known 'gold spoon' entertainer. Lee Yi-kyung's father is Lee Sung-bum, former president of the large company L. According to a report released by the Financial Supervisory Service in 2015, Lee Yi-kyung's father was reported to have an annual income of 1 billion won. However, Lee Yi-kyung said in an entertainment program, "My father was in L company, but my father was also a salary president. My life is different from me." My father does not even know where I am moving. "Your life is your responsibility," he said. Park Sung-hoon, who played school violence perpetrator Jeon Jae-joon in the Netflix drama "Douglas," was also included in the entertainment industry's gold star list. In the recently broadcasted tvN 'Free Doctor', Park Sung-hoon was one of them. Park Sung-hoon is said to have grown up in a wealthy environment as well as a role in the play. He was a foreign language high school student, but Park Sung-hoon's family was also said to be an elite family, mostly from law school and medical school. Umji, the youngest member of the group Bibiji, is also a famous 'gold spoon' idol. Umji's father is a well-known dental director in Korea, and his father's dental clinic is known to operate more than 40 dental clinics in Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Chungcheong and Jeolla provinces. In particular, the dentist also posted an article celebrating Umji's debut through his official social network service account, saying, "The reason for the debut of the girl group is that Umji is the youngest daughter of the director." After that, I posted a sign message of my girlfriend members at the time.