So Yoo-jin, Baek Jong-won restroom Knock, and Three Siblings with Different Characters

Complaints (Homes)So Yoo-jin is three siblingsand a real episode of Baek Jong-won.In the 177th episode of MBCs entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes), which aired on October 9, actor So Yoo-jin appeared as a double team intern co-ordinator with his best friend Kim Ho Young.So Yoo-jin said from the opening that there is a question we really want to ask the Homes coordinators: We have a table over 3m.But there is a table there, so when the guest comes and the children play and play games, he said, expressing his desire to reduce the big table to half a size.However, Baek Jong-won does not know the idea of ​​So Yoo-jin yet.So Yoo-jin replied, I havent asked yet, a little embarrassed when asked if Baek Jong-won agreed.Then, Yang Se-hyung, a handmade student of Baek Jong-won, laughed, expecting that if you watch this broadcast, you will catch the back of the head and fall down.Sooo-jins VCR, which was launched directly for Family The Client, a three-person family who is looking for a house where a seven-month son and a dog with a dog allergy can separate, was released.So Yoo-jin in VCR mentioned his family several times while selling house products.First, So Yoo-jin looked at the barbecue grill of the residents barbecue lounge in Galhyeon-dong, Gwacheon City and said, Its the same as my house. I often eat it.It is good to manage this. My husband also said, When I have a barbecue party, I was washing it all day long the next day.Also, three siblings are found in the vicinity of Daejang-dong, Bundang-guAs a parenting manrep mother, I was very satisfied with the face-to-face kitchen.Sooo-jin, a bestseller author who even published a baby food book in this process, said, I have three children and my appetite is different.It is so hard to eat everything I want to eat. When asked how to soothe and feed, he said, It is hard.Kim Ho Young appealed that it was convenient to see if there was anyone inside about the small window on all the retroom doors of the sale, and he said, I knock on my husband all the time.Park Na-rae said, Everyone lives the same, and he was surprised that the 9-year-old couple Sooo-jin and Baek Jong-won were not much different.
Complaints (Homes)So Yoo-jin is three siblingsand a real episode of Baek Jong-won.In the 177th episode of MBCs entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes), which aired on October 9, actor So Yoo-jin appeared as a double team intern co-ordinator with his best friend Kim Ho Young.So Yoo-jin said from the opening that there is a question we really want to ask the Homes coordinators: We have a table over 3m.But there is a table there, so when the guest comes and the children play and play games, he said, expressing his desire to reduce the big table to half a size.However, Baek Jong-won does not know the idea of ​​So Yoo-jin yet.So Yoo-jin replied, I havent asked yet, a little embarrassed when asked if Baek Jong-won agreed.Then, Yang Se-hyung, a handmade student of Baek Jong-won, laughed, expecting that if you watch this broadcast, you will catch the back of the head and fall down.Sooo-jins VCR, which was launched directly for Family The Client, a three-person family who is looking for a house where a seven-month son and a dog with a dog allergy can separate, was released.So Yoo-jin in VCR mentioned his family several times while selling house products.First, So Yoo-jin looked at the barbecue grill of the residents barbecue lounge in Galhyeon-dong, Gwacheon City and said, Its the same as my house. I often eat it.It is good to manage this. My husband also said, When I have a barbecue party, I was washing it all day long the next day.Also, three siblings are found in the vicinity of Daejang-dong, Bundang-guAs a parenting manrep mother, I was very satisfied with the face-to-face kitchen.Sooo-jin, a bestseller author who even published a baby food book in this process, said, I have three children and my appetite is different.It is so hard to eat everything I want to eat. When asked how to soothe and feed, he said, It is hard.Kim Ho Young appealed that it was convenient to see if there was anyone inside about the small window on all the retroom doors of the sale, and he said, I knock on my husband all the time.Park Na-rae said, Everyone lives the same, and he was surprised that the 9-year-old couple Sooo-jin and Baek Jong-won were not much different.

Complaints (Homes) So Yoo-jin is three siblings and a real episode of Baek Jong-won.

In the 177th episode of MBC's entertainment "Where is My Home" (hereinafter referred to as "Homes"), which aired on October 9, actor So Yoo-jin appeared as a double team intern co-ordinator with his best friend Kim Ho Young.

So Yoo-jin said from the opening that there is a question we really want to ask the "Homes" coordinators: "We have a table over 3m. But there is a table there, so when the guest comes and the children play and play games, "he said, expressing his desire to reduce the big table to half a size.

However, Baek Jong-won does not know the idea of ​​So Yoo-jin yet. So Yoo-jin replied, "I haven't asked yet," a little embarrassed when asked if Baek Jong-won agreed. Then, Yang Se-hyung, a handmade student of Baek Jong-won, laughed, expecting that "if you watch this broadcast, you will catch the back of the head and fall down."

Sooo-jin's VCR, which was launched directly for Family The Client, a three-person Family who is looking for a house where a seven-month son and a dog with a dog allergy can separate, was released. So Yoo-jin in VCR mentioned his Family several times while selling house products.

First, So Yoo-jin looked at the barbecue grill of the residents' barbecue lounge in Galhyeon-dong, Gwacheon City and said, "It's the same as my house. I often eat it. It is good to manage this. My husband also said, "When I have a barbecue party, I was washing it all day long the next day."

Also, three siblings are found in the vicinity of Daejang-dong, Bundang-gu As a parenting manrep mother, I was very satisfied with the face-to-face kitchen. Sooo-jin, a bestseller author who even published a baby food book in this process, said, "I have three children and my appetite is different. "It is so hard to eat everything I want to eat." When asked how to soothe and feed, he said, "It is hard."

Kim Ho Young appealed that it was convenient to see if there was anyone inside about the small window on all the retroom doors of the sale, and he said, "I knock on my husband all the time." Park Na-rae said, "Everyone lives the same," and he was surprised that the 9-year-old couple Sooo-jin and Baek Jong-won were not much different.