Baek Jong-won, forced to get off the air I know I've been cold, SBS is funfun Today

Baek Jong-won spoke about the Free declaration by announcer Jo Jeong-sikBaek Jong-won appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Jo Jeong-siks funfunToday broadcast on June 26th.On this day, Jo Jeong-sik said, I am proud of my friendship with Baek Jong-won, saying, I have been able to go to the radio where I am and to be close to Mr. Baek Jong-won Baek Jong-won said, Im close to him. Personally, I can easily talk to our Jo Jeong-sik announcer. This is radio, so I respect him, but Im usually close to him.We like to eat so much, there are our members who go to eat delicious food together, and one of our enthusiastic members is Jo Jeong-sik Jo Jeong-sik said, I always talk about the program with my delegate.I can not do this, he said, so I came out, he said, adding that the reason for the Free Declaration was Baek Jong-wonHe said, Now you can follow everything you do.Even if you do not have a camera, if you go on a business trip or do this, just pack your baggage unconditionally, just take a backpack and contact me within 30 minutes. I am preparing to go after you. Baek Jong-won replied, Thats my excuse, but Maybe it will come out on YouTube sooner or later.In addition, Baek Jong-won said, I declared myself a freelancer because I believed in something I was worried about. Usually, you have to do it after you have built up some good (experience). So many people are so worried about it. Thats why I asked if its voluntary or not.Jo Jeong-sik said, It is 100% arbitrary.

Baek Jong-won spoke about the Free declaration by announcer Jo Jeong-sik Baek Jong-won appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Jo Jeong-sik's funfun Today' broadcast on June 26th. On this day, Jo Jeong-sik said, "I am proud of my friendship with Baek Jong-won, saying," I have been able to go to the radio where I am and to be close to Mr. Baek Jong-won " Baek Jong-won said, "I'm close to him. Personally, I can easily talk to our Jo Jeong-sik announcer. This is radio, so I respect him, but I'm usually close to him. We like to eat so much, there are our members who go to eat delicious food together, and one of our enthusiastic members is Jo Jeong-sik " Jo Jeong-sik said, "I always talk about the program with my delegate. I can not do this, "he said," so I came out, "he said, adding that the reason for the Free Declaration was Baek Jong-won He said, "Now you can follow everything you do. Even if you do not have a camera, if you go on a business trip or do this, just pack your baggage unconditionally, just take a backpack and contact me within 30 minutes. I am preparing to go after you. " Baek Jong-won replied, "That's my excuse," but "Maybe it will come out on YouTube sooner or later." In addition, Baek Jong-won said, "I declared myself a freelancer because I believed in something I was worried about. Usually, you have to do it after you have built up some good (experience). So many people are so worried about it. That's why I asked if it's voluntary or not." Jo Jeong-sik said, "It is 100% arbitrary."