A year ago, Iga was found to be taking Illegal stimulants (The Empire of Law ⁇ )

The Empire of Law ⁇  Iga has taken Illegal stimulants in the past.In the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama  ⁇ The Empire of Law (playwright Oh Ga-gyu, director Yoo Hyun-ki), which aired on the 29th, it was revealed that Jang Ji-yi (Iga) took Illegal stimulants.A year before the incident, Jang-il (played by Lee Moon-sik) was surprised to learn that his daughter Jang Ji-yi took Adderall Illegal stimulant.Jang Ji - yi explained why he wanted to study well, and he wanted to diet, but he came to sleep, he could not concentrate, he was fattening, and he explained why he took it.Its an ADHD drug, and I eat it all during the test period at the United States of America.Then Jang-il asked me if I had eaten it from the United States of America, and Jang-ji said, I eat it, but if I do not eat it, I will fall behind.Furious Jang-il shouted to his wife, How dare you touch the medicine without fear, so I did not say that I should not study abroad.Then my wife refuted that if she did not study abroad at the time, she could not dream of the law school of the Republic of Korea. ⁇  The Empire of Law ⁇

The Empire of Law ⁇ Iga has taken Illegal stimulants in the past. In the jtbc Saturday-Sunday drama ⁇ The Empire of Law (playwright Oh Ga-gyu, director Yoo Hyun-ki), which aired on the 29th, it was revealed that Jang Ji-yi (Iga) took Illegal stimulants. A year before the incident, Jang-il (played by Lee Moon-sik) was surprised to learn that his daughter Jang Ji-yi took Adderall Illegal stimulant. Jang Ji - yi explained why he wanted to study well, and he wanted to diet, but he came to sleep, he could not concentrate, he was fattening, and he explained why he took it. "It's an ADHD drug, and I eat it all during the test period at the United States of America." Then Jang-il asked me if I had eaten it from the United States of America, and Jang-ji said, "I eat it, but if I do not eat it, I will fall behind." Furious Jang-il shouted to his wife, "How dare you touch the medicine without fear, so I did not say that I should not study abroad." Then my wife refuted that if she did not study abroad at the time, she could not dream of the law school of the Republic of Korea. ⁇ The Empire of Law ⁇