"Shaved" Lee Seung-gi

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi appeared in the Wig.On the afternoon of the 15th, a production presentation of JTBC new entertainment program peak time was held at Sangam Stanford Hotel, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Lee Seung-gi, Tiffany Young, Jay Park, Lee Ki-kwang, Kim Sung-gyu, Shim Jae-won and Ryan Lee attended the ceremony.Lee Seung-gi, who had been shaken by the movie Large Family, appeared with a rich hairstyle on the day and attracted attention.Lee Seung-gi said, I had a lot of trouble. Should I come as it is? I did Shaved to shoot a movie, but since there was an activity afterwards, I wrote Wig,I laughed.I couldnt ask, How did your hair grow so long so fast? Its a setup that Ive set up thoroughly. Im so happy that Im glowing with peak time, she said with a smile.On the other hand, peak time, which JTBC Sing Again production team coincided with, is a survival program that is held as the first team game in Idol audition history. Idols who have debuted experience compete with all the ranks such as annual, fandom, agency, .First broadcast at 8:50 p.m.

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi appeared in the Wig. On the afternoon of the 15th, a production presentation of jtbc new entertainment program 'peak time' was held at Sangam Stanford Hotel, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Lee Seung-gi, Tiffany Young, Jay Park, Lee Ki-kwang, Kim Sung-gyu, Shim Jae-won and Ryan Lee attended the ceremony. Lee Seung-gi, who had been shaken by the movie 'Large Family', appeared with a rich hairstyle on the day and attracted attention. Lee Seung-gi said, "I had a lot of trouble. Should I come as it is?" "I did Shaved to shoot a movie, but since there was an activity afterwards, I wrote Wig, "I laughed. "I couldn't ask, 'How did your hair grow so long so fast?' It's a setup that I've set up thoroughly. I'm so happy that I'm glowing with 'peak time,'" she said with a smile. On the other hand, 'peak time', which jtbc 'Sing Again' production team coincided with, is a survival program that is held as the first 'team game' in Idol audition history. Idols who have debuted experience compete with all the ranks such as annual, fandom, agency, . First broadcast at 8:50 p.m.