"Kim Ye-won casting, who did not know who, had a lot of openness..." "Narco-Saints" Yoon Jong-bin,

Narco-Saints Yoon Jong-bin reveals the casting behind-the-scenes story of Actor Kim Ye-won, 33, from group Jewelry.Yoon Jong-bin interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 15th.On the 9th, Netflix original series Narco-Saints visited viewers from 190 countries around the world and told stories about the works.Narco-Saints is a motif adaptation of the true story of Cho Bong-haeng, a drug king in the South American nation of Narco-Saints, and the true story of Mr. K, a civilian collaborator who played a decisive role in arresting him in 2009.This is the first series production by Yoon Jong-bin, and it tells the story of a civilian Kang In-gu (Ha Jung-woo), who was framed for the fugitive drug The Godfather Jeon Yo-hwan (Hwang Jung-min), who took control of Narco-Saints, accepting the secret mission of the NIS.Since its release, Netflix TV show has been on the top three global show, and Kim Ye-wons new styler role in the drama has added a lot of attention.Kim Ye-won has been selected as a weak lady character through a competition rate of 500 to 1, and has performed a unique performance and has taken a good picture among the prominent actors such as Ha Jung-woo and Hwang Jung-min.He helped the fraud of the drug The Godfather Jeon Yo-hwan (Hwang Jung-min), disguised as a pastor of the Korean church, and was paid for it, and he completely played the role of his wife, a drug addict.Especially, Hwang Jung-min and breathtaking chemistry have raised the chewy fun of the drama.Kim Ye-won, director of the Yoon Jong-bin, said, Who is the actor, and I am very interested in your wifes character, but I did not recognize her at first.There were a lot of people in the audition for the role, and I decided very carefully because Narco-Saints is a drama that does not have a woman.So the final three came up, and one of them said that he was a Jewelry member in the past. I told him that I knew it before, but I did a lot of open position around.Kim Ye-wons artistic image was so good that I think the immersion of the work will be broken. But I didnt know?I did not feel it, so I wanted viewers to do it. I had a lot of conversations with Kim Ye-won during the meeting, said Yoon Jong-bin.I felt like I really wanted to act, and I thought I could do well.
Narco-Saints Yoon Jong-bin reveals the casting behind-the-scenes story of Actor Kim Ye-won, 33, from group Jewelry.Yoon Jong-bin interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 15th.On the 9th, Netflix original series Narco-Saints visited viewers from 190 countries around the world and told stories about the works.Narco-Saints is a motif adaptation of the true story of Cho Bong-haeng, a drug king in the South American nation of Narco-Saints, and the true story of Mr. K, a civilian collaborator who played a decisive role in arresting him in 2009.This is the first series production by Yoon Jong-bin, and it tells the story of a civilian Kang In-gu (Ha Jung-woo), who was framed for the fugitive drug The Godfather Jeon Yo-hwan (Hwang Jung-min), who took control of Narco-Saints, accepting the secret mission of the NIS.Since its release, Netflix TV show has been on the top three global show, and Kim Ye-wons new styler role in the drama has added a lot of attention.Kim Ye-won has been selected as a weak lady character through a competition rate of 500 to 1, and has performed a unique performance and has taken a good picture among the prominent actors such as Ha Jung-woo and Hwang Jung-min.He helped the fraud of the drug The Godfather Jeon Yo-hwan (Hwang Jung-min), disguised as a pastor of the Korean church, and was paid for it, and he completely played the role of his wife, a drug addict.Especially, Hwang Jung-min and breathtaking chemistry have raised the chewy fun of the drama.Kim Ye-won, director of the Yoon Jong-bin, said, Who is the actor, and I am very interested in your wifes character, but I did not recognize her at first.There were a lot of people in the audition for the role, and I decided very carefully because Narco-Saints is a drama that does not have a woman.So the final three came up, and one of them said that he was a Jewelry member in the past. I told him that I knew it before, but I did a lot of open position around.Kim Ye-wons artistic image was so good that I think the immersion of the work will be broken. But I didnt know?I did not feel it, so I wanted viewers to do it. I had a lot of conversations with Kim Ye-won during the meeting, said Yoon Jong-bin.I felt like I really wanted to act, and I thought I could do well.

'Narco-Saints' Yoon Jong-bin reveals the casting behind-the-scenes story of Actor Kim Ye-won, 33, from group Jewelry.

Yoon Jong-bin interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 15th. On the 9th, Netflix original series 'Narco-Saints' visited viewers from 190 countries around the world and told stories about the works.

"Narco-Saints" is a motif adaptation of the true story of Cho Bong-haeng, a drug king in the South American nation of Narco-Saints, and the true story of Mr. K, a civilian collaborator who played a decisive role in arresting him in 2009. This is the first series production by Yoon Jong-bin, and it tells the story of a civilian Kang In-gu (Ha Jung-woo), who was framed for the fugitive drug The Godfather Jeon Yo-hwan (Hwang Jung-min), who took control of Narco-Saints, accepting the secret mission of the NIS.

Since its release, Netflix TV show has been on the top three global show, and Kim Ye-won's new styler role in the drama has added a lot of attention.

Kim Ye-won has been selected as a 'weak lady' character through a competition rate of 500 to 1, and has performed a unique performance and has taken a good picture among the prominent Actors such as Ha Jung-woo and Hwang Jung-min. He helped the fraud of the drug The Godfather Jeon Yo-hwan (Hwang Jung-min), disguised as a pastor of the Korean church, and was paid for it, and he completely played the role of his wife, a drug addict. Especially, Hwang Jung-min and breathtaking chemistry have raised the chewy fun of the drama.

Kim Ye-won, director of the Yoon Jong-bin, said, "Who is the Actor, and I am very interested in your wife's character, but I did not recognize her at first."

"There were a lot of people in the audition for the role, and I decided very carefully because 'Narco-Saints' is a drama that does not have a woman. So the final three came up, and one of them said that he was a Jewelry member in the past. I told him that I knew it before, but I did a lot of open position around. Kim Ye-won's artistic image was so good that I think the immersion of the work will be broken. But "I didn't know?" I did not feel it, so I wanted viewers to do it. "

"I had a lot of conversations with Kim Ye-won during the meeting," said Yoon Jong-bin. I felt like I really wanted to act, and I thought I could do well. "