Kim Moo Yeol "Boom Failed and Been Succeeded...It Was Hard as Friend" Confessions (Amazing Saturday)

Kim Moo Yeol talks about Friend BoomOn TVNs Amazing Saturday (hereinafter Amazing Saturday), which aired on September 17, Ra Mi-ran, Kim Moo Yeol and Yun Jing appeared as guests.On this day, MC Boom was welcomed when Kim Moo Yeol, an alumni of Anyang High School, appeared.He said, I will start an interview with my beloved lady.Kim Moo Yeol also talked about Boom during his past school days: Im actually close; Minho was the first to debut as a singer when I was in high school.I was proud and proud to go to school with entertainers. Kim Moo Yeol then said: Its a story before the day. (Boom) didnt have a good result; comfort as Friend and it was hard to talk about.And then it made its debut again, and it was successful because it was Friend, so Minho was worried about it.

Kim Moo Yeol talks about Friend Boom

On TVN's "Amazing Saturday" (hereinafter Amazing Saturday), which aired on September 17, Ra Mi-ran, Kim Moo Yeol and Yun Jing appeared as guests.

On this day, MC Boom was welcomed when Kim Moo Yeol, an alumni of Anyang High School, appeared. He said, "I will start an interview with my beloved lady."

Kim Moo Yeol also talked about Boom during his past School days: "I'm actually close; Minho was the first to debut as a singer when I was in high School. I was proud and proud to go to School with entertainers. "

Kim Moo Yeol then said: "It's a story before the day. (Boom) didn't have a good result; comfort as Friend and it was hard to talk about. And then it made its debut again, and it was successful because it was Friend, so Minho was worried about it. "