IU, three-stage

I can not see the high note Good day My success song, now it is time to send it.Singer IU briefly turned 18 as she sang Good DayThe IU held a solo concert The Golden Hour: Under the Orange Sun at the Olympic main stadium in Jamsil-dong Sports Complex, Seoul on the 18th.It is the first time that a Korean female singer has opened a concert at the main stadium.The main stadium has a seating capacity of 69,950 seats and can accommodate up to 100,000 people including standing.About 130,000 Audiences entered the IU Concert held on the 17th and 18th, and shared precious time with the IU.After the concert, IU takes Palette and Good Day out of the performance set list.IU said, It is a good day, and it is a song that is very popular in many ways and has many memories. It seems to be hard to see for a while on the official set list on the anniversary of debut.A lot of thoughts go by, I will call it my best, he said.IU three-stageAfter boasting explosive performance with high sound, I finished with this good day with my fans.It was a moment that I did not doubt for a second, but I almost cried. It is a song with many memories. I think there are people who think then I just call it.If you sing Good Day, youll be three-stageHe goes to high-pitched and leaves. It was always a shame that the good day was arranged when setting up a set list. ThirdiesIts a song I sang at the age of 18. My brother is good, but I do not seem to have a lot of brothers. Youve got elementary school fans coming to the show, some of them dont know the IUs Good Day ... theyve made a decision for the performance, it just seemed like theyre 18.It seemed to be a real trend, he said, expressing his gratitude to fans.

I can not see the high note "'Good day' My success song, now it is time to send it." Singer IU briefly turned 18 as she sang 'Good Day'

The IU held a solo Concert 'The Golden Hour: Under the Orange Sun' at the olympic main stadIUm in Jamsil-dong Sports Complex, Seoul on the 18th. It is the first time that a Korean female Singer has opened a Concert at the main stadIUm.

The main stadIUm has a seating capacity of 69,950 seats and can accommodate up to 100,000 people including standing. About 130,000 Audiences entered the IU Concert held on the 17th and 18th, and shared precious time with the IU.

After the Concert, IU takes 'Palette' and 'Good Day' out of the performance set list.

IU said, "It is a good day, and it is a song that is very popular in many ways and has many memories. It seems to be hard to see for a while on the official set list on the anniversary of debut." A lot of thoughts go by, I will call it my best," he said.

IU three-stage After boasting explosive performance with high sound, I finished with 'this good day' with my fans.

"It was a moment that I did not doubt for a second, but I almost cried. It is a song with many memories. I think there are people who think 'then I just call it'. If you sing "Good Day," you'll be three-stage He goes to high-pitched and leaves. It was always a shame that the "good day" was arranged when setting up a set list. Thirdies It's a song I sang at the age of 18. My brother is good, but I do not seem to have a lot of brothers. "

"You've got elementary school fans coming to the show, some of them don't know the IU's "Good Day" ... they've made a decision for the performance, it just seemed like they're 18. "It seemed to be a real trend," he said, expressing his gratitude to fans.