IU "Ear, I can't control well a year ago...It was like hell in rehearsals."

Seoul=) = Singer IU had a hearing problem, Confessions.At 7 p.m. on the 18th, the second day of the performance of 2022 IU Concert  (2022 IU CONCERT ) was held at the olympic main stadium of Jamsil-dong Sports Complex in Songpa-gu, Seoul.IU, who made the final stage of the performance with You and me on this day, appeared on stage again with the encore song Love Poem.After the stage, IU said, Actually, todays performance was a little difficult, he said. In general, the first performance is much harder, and the second day is a much easier atmosphere even if I was a little rested. I prepared the performance. I do not think it is serious, but I can not control my ears well from a year ago, he said. I thought this performance should be done only for me, and I only need my ears to be fine on the day.Fortunately, I followed my neck so well, but my ears got a little worse from the end of the performance yesterday, so I think I had a little hellish day rehearsing last night and today, IU said. So when I started my first song, I came up with a feeling of I do not know what will happen.In the meantime, IU also thanked the fans who performed the performance on this day.Meanwhile, the Concert, which was held between the 17th and 18th, is the largest offline solo performance held by the IU in about three years after Love, Poem, which was held in 2019.It is meaningful that IU is the first Korean female singer to open at the Olympic main stadium of Jamsil-dong Sports Complex called Dream Stage.

Seoul=) = Singer IU had a hearing problem, Confessions.

At 7 p.m. on the 18th, the second day of the performance of "2022 IU Concert " (2022 IU Concert ) was held at the olympic main stadIUm of Jamsil-dong Sports Complex in Songpa-gu, Seoul.

IU, who made the final stage of the performance with 'You and me' on this day, appeared on stage again with the encore song 'Love Poem'. After the stage, IU said, "Actually, today's performance was a little difficult," he said. "In general, the first performance is much harder, and the second day is a much easier atmosphere even if I was a little rested. I prepared the performance. "

"I do not think it is serious, but I can not control my ears well from a year ago," he said. "I thought this performance should be done only for me," and "I only need my ears to be fine on the day."

"Fortunately, I followed my neck so well, but my ears got a little worse from the end of the performance yesterday, so I think I had a little hellish day rehearsing last night and today," IU said. "So when I started my first song, I came up with a feeling of 'I do not know what will happen'.

In the meantime, IU also thanked the fans who performed the performance on this day.

Meanwhile, the Concert, which was held between the 17th and 18th, is the largest offline solo performance held by the IU in about three years after Love, Poem, which was held in 2019. It is meaningful that IU is the first Korean female Singer to open at the olympic main stadIUm of Jamsil-dong Sports Complex called 'Dream Stage'.