860,000 Haemophilus in IU Wrist Captured, Finally Sends Apology to ⁇

Taiwans Haemophilus in Molly Chiang, who was rude in the process of taking pictures with singer and actor IU, apologized.On May 19, Molly said on her official SNS, I sent Apology yesterday. I thought about myself again. Once again, I apologize deeply for this incident. I am really sorry.Molly, who received the contact information of the IU agency with the help of her acquaintance, said, I translated the Apology to send to the IU by asking a friend who knows how to speak Korean. I sent it to my agency with the English version. It is my personal fault.I dont think anyone else or fans should be involved, he said.I think the way I thought was the problem. Im sorry to disappoint the fans who liked me, Molly said. Through this incident, Im reflecting on my behavior. I need to review my methods and improve my behavior.Again, I apologize for my behavior.Each person has a different personality and each region has a different culture. I think we need to be more careful and careful. I think I really did something wrong, he added.Molly attended the Gucci Fashion Show in Gyeongbok-guk, Jongno-gu, Seoul on May 16.The event was attended by a large number of Korean stars including IU.According to a recent video posted on Vogue Taiwans official social media, Molly suddenly grabbed IUs wrist as she passed by, drawing criticism from many netizens, including IU fans, for not letting go of her IU wrist despite her bodyguards gesture of blocking it.Molly explained that she had sought consent from the IU and the manager at the photo shoot, but apologized that she would be more prudent in behaving.Its not the first time IU has encountered the rude Haemophilus in: IU attended the Cannes International Film Festivals red carpet event in France last year as a broker.Among them, Haemophilus in from France apologized for the controversy over the shoulder of IU.

Taiwan's Haemophilus in Molly Chiang, who was rude in the process of taking pictures with singer and actor IU, apologized. On May 19, Molly said on her official SNS, "I sent Apology yesterday. I thought about myself again. Once again, I apologize deeply for this incident. I am really sorry." Molly, who received the contact information of the IU agency with the help of her acquaintance, said, "I translated the Apology to send to the IU by asking a friend who knows how to speak Korean. I sent it to my agency with the English version." It is my personal fault. I don't think anyone else or fans should be involved," he said. "I think the way I thought was the problem. I'm sorry to disappoint the fans who liked me," Molly said. "Through this incident, I'm reflecting on my Behavior. I need to review my methods and improve my Behavior. Again, I apologize for my Behavior." "Each person has a different personality and each region has a different culture. I think we need to be more careful and careful. I think I really did something wrong," he added. Molly attended the Gucci Fashion Show in Gyeongbok-guk, Jongno-gu, Seoul on May 16.The Event was attended by a large number of Korean stars including IU. According to a recent video posted on Vogue Taiwan's official social media, Molly suddenly grabbed IU's wrist as she passed by, drawing criticism from many netizens, including IU fans, for not letting go of her IU wrist despite her bodyguard's gesture of blocking it. Molly explained that she had sought consent from the IU and the manager at the photo shoot, but apologized that she would be more prudent in behaving. It's not the first time IU has encountered the rude Haemophilus in: IU attended the Cannes International Film Festival's red carpet Event in France last year as a "broker." Among them, Haemophilus in from France apologized for the controversy over the shoulder of IU.