IU "debut 14th Anniversary Concert, Perfect Performance Lucky"

Singer IU (IU) embroidered the Jamsil-dong main stadium in Orange light.On the afternoon of the 18th, the IUs solo concert The Golden Hour: Under Orange Sun (hereinafter referred to as The Golden Hour) was held at the olympic main stadium of Jamsil-dong Sports Complex in Songpa-gu, Seoul.It is the last day of the second performance of the performance that started on the 17th.The performance began at 7 p.m. to match the performance name The Golden Hour.IU appeared on the wire in the background of Sky with Orange sunset, and performed the Eight stage of the groups BTS Sugars collaboration.Then a spectacular fireworks burst and embroidered Sky.IU, which introduced the stage of Celebrity in succession, looked at Audience and admired it as I am full today.Ive been saying hello to you for the first time in three years, he said, and I was a little hotter than yesterday, but was it okay?Fortunately Sky was more beautiful than yesterday.I wanted to be able to suffer from the heat, but I wanted to call Eight when I was in the sunset.  I planned it before, but Sky was as pretty as I planned. IU Concerts trademark cushion was also noticeable - a gift for fans who sit and watch performances for a long time.The IU said, My mother made the cushion on the chair by herself, and she prepared it by putting the order directly. Take it when you go home.Even more meaningful is the IUs 14th anniversary Anniversary.I think its too lucky how I can perform for the debut Anniversary on this perfectly well-known day, he said.

Singer IU (IU) embroidered the Jamsil-dong main stadIUm in Orange light.

On the afternoon of the 18th, the IU's solo Concert The Golden Hour: Under Orange Sun (hereinafter referred to as The Golden Hour) was held at the olympic main stadIUm of Jamsil-dong Sports Complex in Songpa-gu, Seoul. It is the last day of the second performance of the performance that started on the 17th.

The performance began at 7 p.m. to match the performance name The Golden Hour. IU appeared on the wire in the background of Sky with Orange Sunset, and performed the 'Eight' stage of the group's BTS Sugar's collaboration. Then a spectacular fireworks burst and embroidered Sky.

IU, which introduced the stage of Celebrity in succession, looked at Audience and admired it as "I am full today." “I’ve been saying hello to you for the first time in three years,” he said, “and I was a little hotter than yesterday, but was it okay?” “Fortunately Sky was more beautiful than yesterday. I wanted to be able to suffer from the heat, but I wanted to call 'Eight' when I was in the Sunset. "" I planned it before, but Sky was as pretty as I planned. "

IU Concert's trademark cushion was also noticeable - a gift for fans who sit and watch performances for a long time. The IU said, "My mother made the cushion on the chair by herself, and she prepared it by putting the order directly." "Take it when you go home."

Even more meaningful is the IU's 14th Anniversary Anniversary. “I think it’s too lucky how I can perform for the debut Anniversary on this perfectly well-known day,” he said.