"Hyun Son Ye-jin Wedding ceremony was invited," Daniel Henney Boycott, for a reason (Point of Omniscient Interfere')

Daniel Henney reveals why he Boycott was in the Hyun Bin Wedding ceremonyIn MBC entertainment Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), which was broadcast on the last 10 days, Actor Daniel Henney, who returned to the movie Hyojo 2: International (hereinafter referred to as Hyojo 2), was released.When asked what he had said at the time of the reunion, Daniel Henney, who had been reunited with Hyun Bin in 17 years through Cooperation 2, he said: I just hugged.After shooting, I went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and had a beer and had a lot of old stories. When asked if he was invited to Wedding ceremony with Son Ye-jin, he said, I was invited, but I could not go because I had an American drama shoot.Daniel Henney and the managers routine have been revealed.Martin Scorsese, who said, I have been a manager for 17 years since 2005, said, I was working at the AD agency in 2004 and Daniel had a shot with Jeon Ji-hyun.I knew Daniel there, I was a friend, and I suggested, Can we work like this? So I started to be a manager from then on. Daniel Henney headed to the gym as soon as he got up, and Martin Scorsese and Na In-su arrived at the gym late.Daniel Henney showed up coaching the two peoples workouts, and Martin Scorsese said in an interview with the production team, Daniel turns around when he starts working out.This Friend has a PT certificate, and he wants to make us a workout bug, and we can not keep up with it, he said.At the dinner after the exercise, Daniel Henney said he was producing a documentary about his dog.Martin Scorsese said, A few years ago, a dog mango crossed a rainbow bridge and raised a puppy called Roscoe and Juliet.Its a documentary about a puppy and Daniel, the Friends were adopted in Korea and its all about it, he said.Daniel Henney, who arrived at the press preview of Cooperation 2, met with Hyun Bin, and Hyun Bin hugged Daniel Henney as soon as he saw him.Daniel Henney said he was handsome towards Hyun Bin as soon as he sat down.Asked at the studio if  (Hyun Bin) is better-looking than himself, Daniel Henney said, Of course, adding: Face, Feelings, energy, all are perfect.There are Feelings like a leader, he said.Hyun Bin also asked for his regards to Martin Scorsese, and Martin Scorsese said, Thanks to my wife, I am well.After going to the Wedding ceremony of the Son Ye-jin couple, Hyun Bin, he smiled.
Daniel Henney reveals why he Boycott was in the Hyun Bin Wedding ceremonyIn MBC entertainment Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), which was broadcast on the last 10 days, Actor Daniel Henney, who returned to the movie Hyojo 2: International (hereinafter referred to as Hyojo 2), was released.When asked what he had said at the time of the reunion, Daniel Henney, who had been reunited with Hyun Bin in 17 years through Cooperation 2, he said: I just hugged.After shooting, I went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and had a beer and had a lot of old stories. When asked if he was invited to Wedding ceremony with Son Ye-jin, he said, I was invited, but I could not go because I had an American drama shoot.Daniel Henney and the managers routine have been revealed.Martin Scorsese, who said, I have been a manager for 17 years since 2005, said, I was working at the AD agency in 2004 and Daniel had a shot with Jeon Ji-hyun.I knew Daniel there, I was a friend, and I suggested, Can we work like this? So I started to be a manager from then on. Daniel Henney headed to the gym as soon as he got up, and Martin Scorsese and Na In-su arrived at the gym late.Daniel Henney showed up coaching the two peoples workouts, and Martin Scorsese said in an interview with the production team, Daniel turns around when he starts working out.This Friend has a PT certificate, and he wants to make us a workout bug, and we can not keep up with it, he said.At the dinner after the exercise, Daniel Henney said he was producing a documentary about his dog.Martin Scorsese said, A few years ago, a dog mango crossed a rainbow bridge and raised a puppy called Roscoe and Juliet.Its a documentary about a puppy and Daniel, the Friends were adopted in Korea and its all about it, he said.Daniel Henney, who arrived at the press preview of Cooperation 2, met with Hyun Bin, and Hyun Bin hugged Daniel Henney as soon as he saw him.Daniel Henney said he was handsome towards Hyun Bin as soon as he sat down.Asked at the studio if  (Hyun Bin) is better-looking than himself, Daniel Henney said, Of course, adding: Face, Feelings, energy, all are perfect.There are Feelings like a leader, he said.Hyun Bin also asked for his regards to Martin Scorsese, and Martin Scorsese said, Thanks to my wife, I am well.After going to the Wedding ceremony of the Son Ye-jin couple, Hyun Bin, he smiled.

Daniel Henney reveals why he Boycott was in the Hyun Bin Wedding ceremony

In MBC entertainment Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere'), which was broADcast on the last 10 days, Actor Daniel Henney, who returned to the movie 'Hyojo 2: International' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hyojo 2'), was released.

When asked what he hAD said at the time of the reunion, Daniel Henney, who hAD been reunited with Hyun Bin in 17 years through "Cooperation 2," he said: "I just hugged. After shooting, I went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and hAD a beer and hAD a lot of old stories. " When asked if he was invited to Wedding ceremony with Son Ye-jin, he said, "I was invited, but I could not go because I hAD an American drama shoot."

Daniel Henney and the manager's routine have been revealed. Martin Scorsese, who said, "I have been a manager for 17 years since 2005, said," I was working at the AD agency in 2004 and Daniel hAD a shot with Jeon Ji-hyun. I knew Daniel there, I was a Friend, and I suggested, 'Can we work like this?' So I started to be a manager from then on. "

Daniel Henney heADed to the gym as soon as he got up, and Martin Scorsese and Na In-su arrived at the gym late. Daniel Henney showed up coaching the two people's workouts, and Martin Scorsese said in an interview with the production team, "Daniel turns around when he starts working out. This Friend has a PT certificate, and he wants to make us a workout bug, and we can not keep up with it," he said.

At the dinner after the exercise, Daniel Henney said he was producing a documentary about his dog. Martin Scorsese said, "A few years ago, a dog mango crossed a rainbow bridge and raised a puppy called Roscoe and Juliet. It's a documentary about a puppy and Daniel, the Friends were ADopted in Korea and it's all about it," he said.

Daniel Henney, who arrived at the press preview of 'Cooperation 2', met with Hyun Bin, and Hyun Bin hugged Daniel Henney as soon as he saw him. Daniel Henney said he was "handsome" towards Hyun Bin as soon as he sat down.

Asked at the studio if " (Hyun Bin) is better-looking than himself," Daniel Henney said, "Of course," ADding: "Face, Feelings, energy, all are perfect. There are Feelings like a leADer," he said. Hyun Bin also asked for his regards to Martin Scorsese, and Martin Scorsese said, "Thanks to my wife, I am well. After going to the Wedding ceremony of the Son Ye-jin couple, Hyun Bin, "he smiled.