"VagaBond" director "Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy, admiring humanity and passion"

Director Yoo In-sik gave a feeling of co-working with Actor Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy.I have been in Morocco for a long time, he said. Both are attractive and acting well, but the best thing was humanity.If you spend a long time, you may have a disagreement, but everyone has been close. I think the character of the main character Actor is important in the field atmosphere, Yoo said. Both of them have humanity, will and passion to carry out a big and long project.I knew it, but I did it with admiration.Vagabond is a drama about a man involved in a civil-commodity airliner crash that uncovers a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.Vagabond director Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy, admiring humanity and passion

Director Yoo In-sik gave a feeling of co-working with Actor Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy.

"I have been in Morocco for a long time," he said. "Both are attractive and acting well, but the best thing was humanity. If you spend a long time, you may have a disagreement, but everyone has been close. "

"I think the character of the main character Actor is important in the field atmosphere," Yoo said. "Both of them have humanity, will and passion to carry out a big and long project. I knew it, but I did it with admiration.”

VagaBond is a drama about a man involved in a civil-commodity airliner crash that uncovers a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.

"VagaBond" director "Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy, admiring humanity and passion"