Im Jin-mo "son will do his best to Death, son's share with last year's brain tumor" (My Way)

Music critic Im Jin-mo confides in his feelings about son, who died early.According to TV Chosun on August 14, music critic Im Jin-mo will appear in star documentary myway which is broadcasted at 9:10 pm on this day.Lim Jin-mo recalled memories with Son ahead of the anniversary of his eldest son, who left his side at the age of 32, fighting with a sick horse last year as a brain tumor.I didnt do much to my children because I didnt have enough to do as a critic, but he still claimed to be my biggest fan, he confessed.I did not completely overcome the heart that lost the bigson, but I will live with Do best until the life that Son did not live.Lim Jin-mo met Bae Chul-soo, a legendary rock band Songol Mae who led the music industry in the 1980s, and showed off his chemistry like Tom and Jerry.The two, who first met as DJs and fixed guests at the Bae Chul-soo Music Camp, have been together every week for 27 years and are now close friends and friends.Bae Chul-soo said, Im Jin-mos criticism is recognized by people because it can be interpreted uniquely unlike other critics.Lim Jin-mo met comedian Gim Gu-ra, who showed his fanship through a pippy message after hearing the broadcast of Bae Chul-soos music camp.Gim Gu-ra said, Im Jin-mos criticism of music, which was socially and historically music to me, was impressive.There are still two unfinished chats that are the most enjoyable music stories.

Music critic Im Jin-mo confides in his feelings about son, who died early.

According to TV Chosun on August 14, music critic Im Jin-mo will appear in star documentary myway' which is broadcasted at 9:10 pm on this day.

Lim Jin-mo recalled memories with son ahead of the anniversary of his eldest son, who left his side at the age of 32, fighting with a sick horse last year as a brain tumor.

“I didn’t do much to my children because I didn’t have enough to do as a critic, but he still claimed to be my biggest fan,” he confessed.

"I did not completely overcome the heart that lost the bigson, but I will live with Do best until the life that son did not live."

Lim Jin-mo met Bae Chul-soo, a legendary rock band 'songol Mae' who led the music industry in the 1980s, and showed off his chemistry like Tom and Jerry. The two, who first met as DJs and fixed guests at the Bae Chul-soo Music Camp, have been together every week for 27 years and are now close friends and friends.

Bae Chul-soo said, "Im Jin-mo's criticism is recognized by people because it can be interpreted uniquely unlike other critics."

Lim Jin-mo met comedian Gim Gu-ra, who showed his fanship through a 'pippy' message after hearing the broadcast of Bae Chul-soo's music camp'.

Gim Gu-ra said, "Im Jin-mo's criticism of music, which was socially and historically music to me, was impressive." There are still two unfinished chats that are the most enjoyable music stories.