Falcon Bae Chul-soo and Koo Chang-mo "The reason it took 40 years to reunite...

Falcon Bae Chul-soo, Koo Chang-mo, has revealed why it took 40 years to reunite.On the afternoon of the 6th, 2022 Falcon National Tour Concert: Aspiring () production presentation was held at Shinhan pLay Square in Seoul Mapo-gu.Bae Chul-soo and Koo Chang-mo will regroup as Falcon in about 40 years and take the stage at the Seoul Olympic Park Case For Dome (Gymnastics Stadium) on September 11 and 12, titled Passion.Regarding the reason why it took a long time for the re-establishment, Koo Chang-mo said, I lived abroad for more than 20 years as a half of my own.Thats why I did not have the opportunity to resume Music in Korea. In between, I also contacted and met Mr. Bae Chul-soo, who has long said that he must do this (resolution).I was very looking forward to it, too. Bae Chul-soo said, I have been a radio DJ for 33 years after finishing Falcon 9th album in 1990.When I first became a DJ, I did not think I retired from the music industry, but I realized that I lacked talent for music while broadcasting for about five years.I thought it would be better to introduce Music than I do it myself, so I did not think I would come back to the stage. I thought it was a shame that Koo Chang-mo was not singing, said Bae Chul-soo, I have talent, I am good at singing, and I have more than 10 hits.Unlike the business that has to have capital and invest, I do not think it is necessary to come up with only one microphone. I was thinking that I wanted Mr. Koo to sing again, but he was having a hard time coming back to the stage, so I asked him to sing with Falcon. It took 10 years.I originally tried to do it two years ago, but I was delayed a little because of Corona.

Falcon Bae Chul-soo, Koo Chang-mo, has revealed why it took 40 years to reunite.

On the afternoon of the 6th, '2022 Falcon National Tour Concert: Aspiring ()' production presentation was held at Shinhan pLay Square in Seoul Mapo-gu.

Bae Chul-soo and Koo Chang-mo will regroup as Falcon in about 40 years and take the stage at the Seoul Olympic Park Case For Dome (Gymnastics Stadium) on September 11 and 12, titled "Passion".

Regarding the reason why it took a long time for the re-establishment, Koo Chang-mo said, "I lived abroad for more than 20 years as a half of my own. That's why I did not have the opportunity to resume Music in Korea. "

"In between, I also contacted and met Mr. Bae Chul-soo, who has long said that he must do this (resolution). I was very looking forward to it, too. "

Bae Chul-soo said, "I have been a radio DJ for 33 years after finishing Falcon 9th album in 1990. When I first became a DJ, I did not think I retired from the Music industry, but I realized that I lacked talent for Music while broadcasting for about five years. I thought it would be better to introduce Music than I do it myself, so I did not think I would come back to the stage. "

"I thought it was a shame that Koo Chang-mo was not singing," said Bae Chul-soo, "I have talent, I am good at singing, and I have more than 10 hits. Unlike the business that has to have capital and invest, I do not think it is necessary to come up with only one microphone. "

"I was thinking that I wanted Mr. Koo to sing again, but he was having a hard time coming back to the stage, so I asked him to sing with Falcon. It took 10 years. I originally tried to do it two years ago, but I was delayed a little because of Corona. "