Girls' Generation Seoul, Black One-piece + Sikh jewelery 'full of high-end beauty'

Seohyun posted four photos on his 26th day with his article Fall in love with Tirrir through his instagram.In the open photo, Seohyun wore a black one-piece and wore chic jewelery to create a luxurious image.In another photo, Seahoun put his chin on his chin and stared at the camera with his eyes.The netizens are I fell in love with Seohyun, I love Seohyun, I am so beautiful, I am so beautiful, I am so cool, I am so beautiful, I am so matured.Heel training with wire.Meanwhile, Girls Generation, which Seohyun belongs to, made a full comeback on the 5th with Regular 7th album FOREVER 1 (Forever One).

Seohyun posted four photos on his 26th day with his article "Fall in love with Tirrir" through his instagram.

In the open photo, Seohyun wore a black One-piece and wore chic jewelery to create a luxurious image. In another photo, Seahoun put his chin on his chin and stared at the camera with his eyes.

The netizens are "I fell in love with Seohyun", "I love Seohyun", "I am so beautiful", "I am so beautiful", "I am so cool", "I am so beautiful", "I am so matured. "Heel training with wire."

Meanwhile, Girls' Generation, which Seohyun belongs to, made a full comeback on the 5th with Regular 7th album "FOREVER 1" (Forever One).