"My greatest happiness is...Cinese white shrimp is heartfelt 1

Kim Ho-joong asked the staff who were at the scene for lunch at the time of the break after the 3:00 pm time interview and told them about the location of the kimbap house.Interview continued from 1 pm on the day, so I was hungry.However, Kim Ho-joong took only the staffs rice and went into a parked car outside and put his eyes on it for a while.Kim Ho-joong, who arrived in Seoul early this morning after performing with Placido Domingo in Busan the previous day, digested the scheduled interview immediately after a short break.Although I answered the pouring questions carefully, my eyelids seemed to be somewhat heavy as if fatigue had accumulated considerably.I wanted to sleep right away, but he took the rice of the staff who were together.Kim Ho-joong began his replacement service as a social worker in September 2020 and was called up on September 9; while he had a Blady as a singer, the number of members of the fan cafe increased.Ida.However, on this day, Kim Ho-joong thought that it was enough to see the caring figure of the people around him and the serious heart toward the fans buried during the interview process.Kim Ho-joong shook his head as if he did not know why, saying, Is there a lot of reruns of the program I appeared in?Then he said, I believe one thing is Aris (Fandum name). I think hes been making a lot of word of mouth. When I go to a fan cafe, I see articles about me meeting someone and talking about me.I think thats the biggest force, he said.Kim Ho-joong said Thank you to Arris several times, which does not stop at words.Kim Ho-joong, who released his new song The Lighting Man on the 18th after the cancellation of the 9th, wrote the lyrics directly with gratitude to the fans.I wrote down the song You are coming like a ray of light / I live with you and called it with sincerity.It started with the writing that the fans wrote in the fan cafe letter box.It was said that the person who shines and makes us shine, but at first I wanted to list it all the time and have a fun event among us.But when I played guitar and sang and got help from around me, I made a song. We asked to sing at the concert, but it came out to the world. Kim Ho-joong served as an alternative in the Welfare Center for the Disabled, writing the lyrics The Lighting Man and also brushing the faces of those who faced and joined him there.I had friends with developmental disabilities, but I did not know what to write, but I listened to me and called Thank you very much.I wonder if those faces naturally entered the song. I thought Id been through a lot of things in my life, but I felt feelings Id never felt before, and in fact, for the first few months I didnt know how to get there, so it was hard.But one day, big friends held out their hands saying, I love you. I felt that I was someone I could use in my life.Since then, when I look at someone, my attitude has changed. Kim Ho-joongs busy days from the time of the call-off to the Peace Concert, Dream Concert Trot, the worlds three tenors, the stage of the concert duet in the Domingo Domingo, and the release of the new song The Lighting Man and the preparation of the second album of the classics came from the gratitude for being the person who can receive the use.Kim Ho-joong chose to find where he needed to be rather than find room.The mindset has become more straight and firm, and fans like their songs and make good influence through donations, and they decide to live better.I could make mistakes because I was a human being, I made mistakes, but I thought I should think about it once more and live right.I may be less popular because I am a job in front of the public, but I know clearly what I have to do and I think I can work hard on my music.I am a singer, so I am reminded that I should only sing until I die. But his satisfaction and happiness are not just about singing, he said, because of himself, Haru is the happiest, seeing more positive and bright fans.I wanted to be able to feel the old feeling of sharing side dishes with each other through a person called me and to heal loneliness and wounds and always told my fans.He said Haru wasnt free these days.I gather together, eat rice, listen to my song, and Haru is full, but it is the greatest happiness for me that someones life changes positively through me. [Entertainment Department
Kim Ho-joong asked the staff who were at the scene for lunch at the time of the break after the 3:00 pm time interview and told them about the location of the kimbap house.Interview continued from 1 pm on the day, so I was hungry.However, Kim Ho-joong took only the staffs rice and went into a parked car outside and put his eyes on it for a while.Kim Ho-joong, who arrived in Seoul early this morning after performing with Placido Domingo in Busan the previous day, digested the scheduled interview immediately after a short break.Although I answered the pouring questions carefully, my eyelids seemed to be somewhat heavy as if fatigue had accumulated considerably.I wanted to sleep right away, but he took the rice of the staff who were together.Kim Ho-joong began his replacement service as a social worker in September 2020 and was called up on September 9; while he had a Blady as a singer, the number of members of the fan cafe increased.Ida.However, on this day, Kim Ho-joong thought that it was enough to see the caring figure of the people around him and the serious heart toward the fans buried during the interview process.Kim Ho-joong shook his head as if he did not know why, saying, Is there a lot of reruns of the program I appeared in?Then he said, I believe one thing is Aris (Fandum name). I think hes been making a lot of word of mouth. When I go to a fan cafe, I see articles about me meeting someone and talking about me.I think thats the biggest force, he said.Kim Ho-joong said Thank you to Arris several times, which does not stop at words.Kim Ho-joong, who released his new song The Lighting Man on the 18th after the cancellation of the 9th, wrote the lyrics directly with gratitude to the fans.I wrote down the song You are coming like a ray of light / I live with you and called it with sincerity.It started with the writing that the fans wrote in the fan cafe letter box.It was said that the person who shines and makes us shine, but at first I wanted to list it all the time and have a fun event among us.But when I played guitar and sang and got help from around me, I made a song. We asked to sing at the concert, but it came out to the world. Kim Ho-joong served as an alternative in the Welfare Center for the Disabled, writing the lyrics The Lighting Man and also brushing the faces of those who faced and joined him there.I had friends with developmental disabilities, but I did not know what to write, but I listened to me and called Thank you very much.I wonder if those faces naturally entered the song. I thought Id been through a lot of things in my life, but I felt feelings Id never felt before, and in fact, for the first few months I didnt know how to get there, so it was hard.But one day, big friends held out their hands saying, I love you. I felt that I was someone I could use in my life.Since then, when I look at someone, my attitude has changed. Kim Ho-joongs busy days from the time of the call-off to the Peace Concert, Dream Concert Trot, the worlds three tenors, the stage of the concert duet in the Domingo Domingo, and the release of the new song The Lighting Man and the preparation of the second album of the classics came from the gratitude for being the person who can receive the use.Kim Ho-joong chose to find where he needed to be rather than find room.The mindset has become more straight and firm, and fans like their songs and make good influence through donations, and they decide to live better.I could make mistakes because I was a human being, I made mistakes, but I thought I should think about it once more and live right.I may be less popular because I am a job in front of the public, but I know clearly what I have to do and I think I can work hard on my music.I am a singer, so I am reminded that I should only sing until I die. But his satisfaction and happiness are not just about singing, he said, because of himself, Haru is the happiest, seeing more positive and bright fans.I wanted to be able to feel the old feeling of sharing side dishes with each other through a person called me and to heal loneliness and wounds and always told my fans.He said Haru wasnt free these days.I gather together, eat rice, listen to my song, and Haru is full, but it is the greatest happiness for me that someones life changes positively through me. [Entertainment Department

Kim Ho-joong asked the staff who were at the scene for lunch at the time of the break after the 3:00 pm time Interview and told them about the location of the kimbap house. Interview continued from 1 pm on the day, so I was hungry. However, Kim Ho-joong took only the staff's rice and went into a parked car outside and put his eyes on it for a while.

Kim Ho-joong, who arrived in Seoul early this morning after performing with Placido Domingo in Busan the previous day, digested the scheduled Interview immediately after a short break. Although I answered the pouring questions carefully, my eyelids seemed to be somewhat heavy as if fatigue had accumulated considerably. I wanted to sleep right away, but he took the rice of the staff who were together.

Kim Ho-joong began his replacement service as a social worker in September 2020 and was called up on September 9; while he had a Blady as a singer, the number of members of the fan cafe increased. Ida. However, on this day, Kim Ho-joong thought that it was enough to see the caring figure of the people around him and the serious heart toward the fans buried during the Interview process.

Kim Ho-joong shook his head as if he did not know why, saying, "Is there a lot of reruns of the program I appeared in?" Then he said, "I believe one thing is Aris (Fandum name). I think he's been making a lot of word of mouth. When I go to a fan cafe, I see articles about me meeting someone and talking about me. I think that's the biggest force," he said.

Kim Ho-joong said "Thank you to Arris" several times, which does not stop at words. Kim Ho-joong, who released his new song "The Lighting Man" on the 18th after the cancellation of the 9th, wrote the lyrics directly with gratitude to the fans. I wrote down the song "You are coming like a ray of light / I live with you" and called it with sincerity.

"It started with the writing that the fans wrote in the fan cafe letter box. It was said that 'the person who shines and makes us shine', but at first I wanted to list it all the time and have a fun event among us. But when I played guitar and sang and got help from around me, I made a song. We asked to sing at the concert, but it came out to the world. "

Kim Ho-joong served as an alternative in the Welfare Center for the Disabled, writing the lyrics "The Lighting Man" and also brushing the faces of those who faced and joined him there. "I had friends with developmental disabilities, but I did not know what to write, but I listened to me and called 'Thank you very much'. I wonder if those faces naturally entered the song. "

“I thought I’d been through a lot of things in my life, but I felt feelings I’d never felt before, and in fact, for the first few months I didn’t know how to get there, so it was hard. But one day, big friends held out their hands saying, "I love you." I felt that I was someone I could use in my life. Since then, when I look at someone, my attitude has changed. "

Kim Ho-joong's busy days from the time of the call-off to the "Peace Concert", "Dream Concert Trot", the world's three tenors, the stage of the concert duet in the Domingo Domingo, and the release of the new song "The Lighting Man" and the preparation of the second album of the classics came from the gratitude for being "the person who can receive the use". Kim Ho-joong chose to find where he needed to be rather than find room.

The mindset has become more straight and firm, and fans like their songs and make good influence through donations, and they decide to "live better."

"I could make mistakes because I was a human being, I made mistakes, but I thought I should think about it once more and live right. I may be less popular because I am a job in front of the public, but I know clearly what I have to do and I think I can work hard on my music. I am a singer, so I am reminded that I should only sing until I die. "

But his satisfaction and happiness are not just about singing, he said, because of himself, Haru is the happiest, seeing more positive and bright fans.

"I wanted to be able to feel the old feeling of sharing side dishes with each other through a person called me and to heal loneliness and wounds and always told my fans. He said Haru wasn't free these days. I gather together, eat rice, listen to my song, and Haru is full, but it is the greatest happiness for me that someone's life changes positively through me. "

[Entertainment Department