Kim Ho-joong "Even Gone to Music Shortly Before 9M113 Konkurs, Found in restroom Waste container"

Seoul) = Kim Ho-joong said he had received a lot of checks from around when he swept the top spot in the 9M113 Konkurs competition in the past.On the afternoon of the 17th, KBS 2TV entertainment program Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Dankey Ear), Kim Ho-joong was shown practicing for the three major World tenor placedo Domingo and London Philharmonic Orchestra.On this day, Kim Ho-joong practiced Vocal music with Friend Lee Jae-myung during his school days.Lee Jae-myung introduced the film My Paparotti Kang So-ra role is my role.So Jeon Hyun-moo laughed, saying, Gender and face are different.Kim Ho-joong introduced Lee Jae-myung as Friend who helped me get up here.Lee Jae-myung said, I went to the 9M113 Konkurs competition for college entrance examination. If I went to the competition, (Kim) Ho-jung was the first and I was the second.Kim Ho-joong said he started Vocal music and swept the top 9M113 Konkurs nationwide in 50 days, which led to a lot of jealousy.Kim Ho-joong said, The score was gone two weeks before 9M113 Konkurs. At the last rehearsal of 9M113 Konkurs, the accompanist teacher said that the score was gone, but I found the score in front of the retroom Waste container.Kim Ho-joong asked longtime Friend Lee Jae-myung to practice ahead of collaboration with tenor singer Domingo.I got to stand on stage with my World Tenor Domingo teacher, he said.Lee Jae-myung gave Kim Ho-joong advice such as when playing Vocal music, you should open your eyes wide and you should be in a big position.Kim Ho-joong expressed gratitude for renewing (this) that I have seen for a long time, but Lee Jae-myung is Lee Jae-myung and dragging (me) towing car on stage with Domingo teacher.However, Kim Ho-joong was very nervous, saying, I was nervous when I played the London Philharmonic Orchestra while the sound was in a place where I was singing, but I could not hear my sound.Kim Ho-joong has been focused on whether he can finish a live concert with tenor Placido Domingo and world-class soprano Jennifer Rauli.

Seoul) = Kim Ho-joong said he had received a lot of checks from around when he swept the top spot in the 9M113 Konkurs competition in the past.

On the afternoon of the 17th, KBS 2TV entertainment program "Boss in the Mirror" (hereinafter referred to as "Dankey Ear"), Kim Ho-joong was shown practicing for the three major World tenor placedo Domingo and London Philharmonic Orchestra.

On this day, Kim Ho-joong practiced Vocal music with Friend Lee Jae-myung during his school days. Lee Jae-myung introduced the film "My Paparotti" Kang So-ra role is my role." So Jeon Hyun-moo laughed, saying, "Gender and face are different."

Kim Ho-joong introduced Lee Jae-myung as "Friend who helped me get up here." Lee Jae-myung said, "I went to the 9M113 Konkurs competition for college entrance examination. If I went to the competition, (Kim) Ho-jung was the first and I was the second."

Kim Ho-joong said he started Vocal music and swept the top 9M113 Konkurs nationwide in 50 days, which led to a lot of jealousy. Kim Ho-joong said, "The score was gone two weeks before 9M113 Konkurs." "At the last rehearsal of 9M113 Konkurs, the accompanist teacher said that the score was gone, but I found the score in front of the retroom Waste container."

Kim Ho-joong asked longtime Friend Lee Jae-myung to practice ahead of collaboration with tenor singer Domingo. "I got to stand on stage with my World Tenor Domingo teacher," he said. Lee Jae-myung gave Kim Ho-joong advice such as when playing Vocal music, you should open your eyes wide and you should be in a big position.

Kim Ho-joong expressed gratitude for "renewing (this) that I have seen for a long time, but Lee Jae-myung is Lee Jae-myung" and "dragging (me) towing car on stage with Domingo teacher." However, Kim Ho-joong was very nervous, saying, "I was nervous when I played the London Philharmonic Orchestra while the sound was in a place where I was singing, but I could not hear my sound."

Kim Ho-joong has been focused on whether he can finish a live concert with tenor Placido Domingo and world-class soprano Jennifer Rauli.