Kim Ho-joong, you're a stage-tender..Great season Loss of costumes and performance performance (Donkey ear)

Kim Ho-joong gave a meaningful impression of the performance over the bad news such as Great season, rehearsal suspension, and loss of costume.In the 167th KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear) broadcast on July 31, Kim Ho-joong, who was hit by Danger, was portrayed ahead of his performance with Domingo, the worlds top three tenor.Kim Ho-joong, who had to suffer all kinds of bad news until the sudden rehearsal suspension last week in the Great Season, was hit by another ordeal before he took the stage.I didnt have a button on my shirt, he said, panicking, if I dont, I have to wear your clothes, he told friend Lee Jae-myung.Lee Jae-myung also said, What is this case ... and expressed his absurdity, but he said, I am trying to be good today.Then, as I took off my clothes, I shivered, I am more comfortable with this.Kim Ho-joong told MCs who were wondering about the specific situation, I made a cuff button, not just a button, just like an orthodox classic.There was a case with cuffs in it - that was all gone, he explained.I can laugh now, but if I did not have a re-name at this time, it was a real big thing, a real accident. (Ungood) I just thought I would leave my neck to the sky, he said.Nevertheless, Kim Ho-joong successfully performed the Duets stage with Placido Domingo and his solo stage.Kim Ho-joong said, I want to talk about it if I have a heart, but if I do not have a bad neck, if I really do the stage, I will have a hard time not knowing.It was a very happy time, Domingo said to Kim Ho-joong, Our stage was very good.Next time, lets join us with our Duets. Kim Sook asked, How did we endure crying when we were crying? Kim Ho-joong said, I am still crying. Renamed me, You are a staged man.This stage was possible because the rename came.I did not know that the button was missing as if I had written a script, but I found the button, and it was under the couch I was sitting on.When I was doing Nesun Dorma, the renaming took off my clothes, cuffed and sang, he said.
Kim Ho-joong gave a meaningful impression of the performance over the bad news such as Great season, rehearsal suspension, and loss of costume.In the 167th KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear) broadcast on July 31, Kim Ho-joong, who was hit by Danger, was portrayed ahead of his performance with Domingo, the worlds top three tenor.Kim Ho-joong, who had to suffer all kinds of bad news until the sudden rehearsal suspension last week in the Great Season, was hit by another ordeal before he took the stage.I didnt have a button on my shirt, he said, panicking, if I dont, I have to wear your clothes, he told friend Lee Jae-myung.Lee Jae-myung also said, What is this case ... and expressed his absurdity, but he said, I am trying to be good today.Then, as I took off my clothes, I shivered, I am more comfortable with this.Kim Ho-joong told MCs who were wondering about the specific situation, I made a cuff button, not just a button, just like an orthodox classic.There was a case with cuffs in it - that was all gone, he explained.I can laugh now, but if I did not have a re-name at this time, it was a real big thing, a real accident. (Ungood) I just thought I would leave my neck to the sky, he said.Nevertheless, Kim Ho-joong successfully performed the Duets stage with Placido Domingo and his solo stage.Kim Ho-joong said, I want to talk about it if I have a heart, but if I do not have a bad neck, if I really do the stage, I will have a hard time not knowing.It was a very happy time, Domingo said to Kim Ho-joong, Our stage was very good.Next time, lets join us with our Duets. Kim Sook asked, How did we endure crying when we were crying? Kim Ho-joong said, I am still crying. Renamed me, You are a staged man.This stage was possible because the rename came.I did not know that the button was missing as if I had written a script, but I found the button, and it was under the couch I was sitting on.When I was doing Nesun Dorma, the renaming took off my clothes, cuffed and sang, he said.

Kim Ho-joong gave a meaningful impression of the performance over the bad news such as Great season, rehearsal suspension, and loss of costume.

In the 167th KBS 2TV entertainment "Boss in the Mirror" (hereinafter referred to as "Donkey Ear") broadcast on July 31, Kim Ho-joong, who was hit by Danger, was portrayed ahead of his performance with Domingo, the world's top three tenor.

Kim Ho-joong, who had to suffer all kinds of bad news until the sudden rehearsal suspension last week in the Great season, was hit by another ordeal before he took the stage. "I didn't have a button on my shirt," he said, panicking, "if I don't, I have to wear your clothes," he told friend Lee Jae-myung.

Lee Jae-myung also said, "What is this case ..." and expressed his absurdity, but he said, "I am trying to be good today." Then, as I took off my clothes, I shivered, "I am more comfortable with this."

Kim Ho-joong told MCs who were wondering about the specific situation, "I made a cuff button, not just a button, just like an orthodox classic. There was a case with cuffs in it - that was all gone," he explained.

"I can laugh now, but if I did not have a re-name at this time, it was a real big thing, a real accident. (Ungood) I just thought I would leave my neck to the sky," he said.

Nevertheless, Kim Ho-joong successfully performed the Duets stage with Placido Domingo and his solo stage.

Kim Ho-joong said, "I want to talk about it if I have a heart, but if I do not have a bad neck, if I really do the stage, I will have a hard time not knowing. It was a very happy time, "Domingo said to Kim Ho-joong," Our stage was very good. Next time, let's join us with our Duets. "

Kim Sook asked, "How did we endure crying when we were crying?" Kim Ho-joong said, "I am still crying." "Renamed me, "You are a staged man." "This stage was possible because the rename came."

"I did not know that the button was missing as if I had written a script, but I found the button, and it was under the couch I was sitting on. "When I was doing Nesun Dorma," the renaming took off my clothes, cuffed and sang," he said.